-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

chosen_potato

StarFish

Please don't post unnecessary comments here, this topic is mainly for the players who are planning to join, others ignore this topic, thanks.

Quote from: Hobo on September 09, 2015, 19:35
...What?
Check events on website maybe.
URMJK420

Matias

...What?

[sarcasm]
Megastar is coming to the town dude, you must and should feel proud of being 1 hour closer to $nake dude, what's wrong with you hobo??!!? Oh my god :-X
[/sarcasm]

Quote from: StarFish on September 09, 2015, 20:40
...What?

Because it was too hard to explain it over here or copy/paste what you wrote there (which is also pretty vague)

QuoteCome and party / convoy with this CT legend who confirmed for this saturday! Remember: only 1 hour and then he logs off ;) So come and enjoy!

Ethan

why the fuck cant you put something in your post describing the reason you posted a thread entitled "[1 hour with $nake] Timezone converter for the official event on website]" but we have no clue what the fuck its supposed to be other than we can only guess its something with the [edited] called $nake

lvor

Quote from: chosen_potato on September 09, 2015, 20:18
Whos $nake and why i need to be 1 hour with him?
$nake is a vague old player from 2012/2013 who has an nice score.
Why you need to be with him is,
because Starfish things it would be nice to take old vague players back who none online knows anymore?  ::)
Like: Freerunning, Sleeping, Gaming
Dislike: Working and doing things for other players.

Xero

Phew, I thought it was like 1 hour alone with $nake, a sheep and a dark room. Which club is this for, yours, his?

CarlJohnson

Quote from: StarFish on September 09, 2015, 20:39
Please don't post unnecessary comments here, this topic is mainly for the players who are planning to join, others ignore this topic, thanks.
Quote from: StarFish on September 09, 2015, 20:40
...What?
Use edit next time.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ethan

Quote from: lvor on September 09, 2015, 22:35
$nake is a vague old player from 2012/2013
$nake is a rare individual that if you dont know who he is, its definitely a GOOD thing

Hobo

Quote from: Syd on September 09, 2015, 21:56
[sarcasm]
what's wrong with you hobo??!!? Oh my god :-X
[/sarcasm]

Snake called me "a shit", a "homo", and many other names multiple times because he's insecure and envious of me because I'm awesome.  :like: :dislike: :ccmas:

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

StarFish

Quote from: Syd on September 09, 2015, 21:56
Because it was too hard to explain it over here or copy/paste what you wrote there (which is also pretty vague)

I wanted to put only the additional timezone converter, the info you can find by yourself if you are smart.

Quote from: CarlJohnson on September 10, 2015, 01:23
Use edit next time.

I will do what I want.

Quote from: Ethan on September 09, 2015, 22:17
why the fuck cant you put something in your post describing the reason you posted a thread entitled "[1 hour with $nake] Timezone converter for the official event on website]" but we have no clue what the fuck its supposed to be other than we can only guess its something with the [edited] called $nake

I can't understand shit from this...I did everything well, I don't need additional comments.

Quote from: lvor on September 09, 2015, 22:35
Quote from: chosen_potato on September 09, 2015, 20:18
Whos $nake and why i need to be 1 hour with him?
$nake is a vague old player from 2012/2013 who has an nice score.
Why you need to be with him is,
because Starfish things it would be nice to take old vague players back who none online knows anymore?  ::)

This  :like:

* Dobby : stop spamming.
URMJK420

Dobby

Please follow the "How to use" topic found here.

That way everyone knows whats so special about this "event".

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Slo_Runner

Quote from: mick88 on December 29, 2013, 00:03
Thanks for the report. We'll test which weathers manifest this problem and edit the zone weathers accordingly.

Could admins please test different weathers in these locations and let me know if they find any weathers  that cause the ocean water to raise over the road?
Quote from: Luismi. on February 10, 2013, 14:07
Nice idea, it´s under Development but good idea, i like it :) +1
Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 07, 2013, 15:22
where and how did you get under the map...
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
[hide=What makes me happy :)]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

[hide=Sry Mick] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17366295 bytes) in /home/mick88/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(1119) : runtime-created function on line 24 [/hide]

Goldy.

StarFish

* Dobby : stop spamming.
* Starfish : thanks for editing my post Dobby, the "Insert quote" button didnt work for me on mobile this time, idk why, sorry for spam.  ;)
URMJK420