News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

good characters

Started by Ari, August 21, 2015, 23:17

Ari

1 - In these months I have been on this server , first of all congratulate syd although a little lamp xD is an excellent person who helps correct one on the server and gives much order is very sociable in the convoy 's with you pass good and great laughs .

2 - Xero is another who is very active on the server is also a kind person who is sociable and in case of any inconvenience this very attentive I commend the well and hope they do not change .

3 - Emily mmm as she eh I have not had itself a very good contact to say but you can tell it's funny a bit strict but I like his handling of moderator and it has a follower more : v hope it not a distant time I get along with her ​​and you notice that it is also an excellent person best wishes and follow that order.

Matias

Thank you bro <3
Its funny to convoy with you too  :like:  :happycmas:

Xero

Thank you Miku; am glad we have people like you, Syd and Emily on the server!  :D

Ari

Quote from: Syd on August 22, 2015, 03:13
Thank you bro <3

Before thank you buddy , for guiding me and get me out of many doubts that I'm strong on the server. :like:

Ari

Quote from: Miku_HunterZ on August 23, 2015, 07:41
Quote from: Syd on August 22, 2015, 03:13
Thank you bro <3

Before thank you buddy , for guiding me and get me out of many doubts that I'm strong on the server. :like:

Xero only wish him the best you are a great person and I hope it stays that way during the server

Emily

Little posts like this make me feel like what I do is appreciated. I may not like dealing with people sometimes... And sometimes I might wish I wasn't a moderator so I can derp around in peace. But, all in all, I enjoy it at least 80% of the time, and it's great to know what we do is appreciated... Even if people rarely show it.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ari

Quote from: Emily on August 23, 2015, 08:59
Little posts like this make me feel like what I do is appreciated. I may not like dealing with people sometimes... And sometimes I might wish I wasn't a moderator so I can derp around in peace. But, all in all, I enjoy it at least 80% of the time, and it's great to know what we do is appreciated... Even if people rarely show it.

Well , I've always liked his work and thus follow blessings :like:

Ivor