News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Important mission!

Started by Shock, August 16, 2015, 13:56

Shock

Hello ppl of CT! I thinked of a new feature for artic missions! here it is.

Every 1 hour there comes a notice in the chat saying there is a important load that needs to be delivered
like "Important load located at RS Haul" then you go to Rs haul and type /work. the normal mission select pops out and u can choose between loads and the important load. after you have completed the mission you get 25% extra money. Only one player can deliver the important load and its chosen randomly every time.

Tell me what u think or what should be changed / added
thanks
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

chosen_potato

Saw is in few other servers

Im neutral about it.

EDIT: rip inglish

TheGame

Meh, then it looks like you stole it from other servers. Kinda useless.. just a few bucks more than normal. -1

Ethan

Quote from: TheGame on August 16, 2015, 15:19
Meh, then it looks like you stole it from other servers.

Quote from: chosen_potato on August 16, 2015, 14:13
Im natural about it.
@potato I think you mean neutral

copied from truckmania   :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike:

Shock

Acctualy never played another trucking server...idea came from 18WOS across america

EDIT: I apologize for not being born in a country  where english is the only language
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Hubertus

Eurobeat

Quote from: Ethan on August 16, 2015, 18:23
copied from truckmania   :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike:

Even if it was copied, it sounds like a nice idea. You guys know that not everything absolutely 100% HAS to be brand new and unique to CT right?

Shock

Not copied from other truck server i remembered it from 18WOS and  it would be a cool addon to artic missions

Ethan

Quote from: FishRSA on August 17, 2015, 08:09
You guys know that not everything absolutely 100% HAS to be brand new and unique to CT right?

so why dont scripters add a little bit more that may not be related to trucking or convoys at all? it would add something new and fun instead of the same ol' boring stuff: "drive to A and dropoff at B," or pickup at A and dropoff and B, C, D, E, F." "drive to A, see thief drive all around the map trying to catch them."

MacT

Its idea smell like "hotload system".
Also idea will more advantage is you can only take important haul via /work if you didnt teleported to same or nearly trucking depot. And you cant take important haul if you teleported to your house what is same zone/region. Controller can be added..

Disadvantage: Players/gamers will become "moneysharks" and only haul important hauls. Fix for this can be limitation per player.

chosen_potato

Quote from: MacT on August 17, 2015, 22:05
Its idea smell like "hotload system".
Also idea will more advantage is you can only take important haul via /work if you didnt teleported to same or nearly trucking depot. And you cant take important haul if you teleported to your house what is same zone/region. Controller can be added..

Disadvantage: Players/gamers will become "moneysharks" and only haul important hauls. Fix for this can be limitation per player.

The point is that 'hot load' is available ones in a hour or two, its will be useless if it will be spamable.

And ofc its will be unrealistic if you will be spawned to the load point.

And as fish said not all is 100% original, i saw /engine in other servers lets remove this cmd -_- chill guys

Shock

As i said a notification will be displayed in chat...it can be set to appear every 1 or 2 hours...

Doc.

Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview