Author Topic: give new bus routes  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Ari

• VIP
  • cookies: 74
give new bus routes
« on: July 24, 2015, 04:57 »
The truth 've been in a few countries , and have looked to the bays and terminals have presentable with good parking space , because for example do not edit these terminals?

stations would be good to do in Fort Carson, Sandus and parts of Eyre Island, and what is San Fierro - The saints and adventures , a space can be expanded with new bays would be more motivating and making good convoys that's my point of view , I know that others say as many live in different countries , but among many colleagues I have spoken and the truth is not bad idea .

Offline Emily

• VIP
  • cookies: 42
  • IG name: Emily
Re: give new bus routes
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 05:07 »
use Imgur, please.
Hover your mouse here and reveal the mystery

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Offline chosen_potato

• Respected Trucker
  • cookies: 3
  • The greatest potato on the server
  • IG name: chosen_potato
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 05:47 »
I guess it is up to the mappers if there is will be new busess depot im really big +1 for this

Offline TheGabriel_Seba

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 05:48 »
The truth 've been in a few countries , and have looked to the bays and terminals have presentable with good parking space , because for example do not edit these terminals?

stations would be good to do in Fort Carson, Sandus and parts of Eyre Island, and what is San Fierro - The saints and adventures , a space can be expanded with new bays would be more motivating and making good convoys that's my point of view , I know that others say as many live in different countries , but among many colleagues I have spoken and the truth is not bad idea .
nice idea miku but about new dst in fort, eyre and sandus, mappers should do new bus station and i dont think that they would.
And for new bus station, you want like in these images? if you see the server, there are only one bus station model, i dont think that they would do new bus station if they have a default one.

Offline chosen_potato

• Respected Trucker
  • cookies: 3
  • The greatest potato on the server
  • IG name: chosen_potato
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 06:54 »

nice idea miku but about new dst in fort, eyre and sandus, mappers should do new bus station and i dont think that they would.
And for new bus station, you want like in these images? if you see the server, there are only one bus station model, i dont think that they would do new bus station if they have a default one.

its not hard to map custom bus depot

Offline Mr.Me

• VIP
  • Respected Trucker
  • cookies: 6
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 12:54 »
Nice idea miku but about new dst in fort, eyre and sandus, mappers should do new bus station and i dont think that they would.

We can always find new mappers dont think only scripters and mappers are on convoy server
(_)
∫\ \___( _)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Offline Ethan

• VIP
  • cookies: 229
  • (V)(;,,;)(V)
  • IG name: Ethan.
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 13:57 »
We can always find new mappers dont think only scripters and mappers are on convoy server

we have enough for now, TY

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:

anything
anything