News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

GTA V online hacks

Started by Lindsey, July 12, 2015, 04:01

Lindsey

Just so you know for the past 3 months i've had a private, working script that allows me to do what i want on GTA5 online.

It's been manic. I even jumped my level from 25 to 155 and no ban.

I've given out $100s of mills to people for free, by making myself invisible, getting in a car and spawning the money bags on top of myself, by being in my car i can't collect them, and by spawning them on myself instead of others everyone can get some.

I'm not showing off, i'm more annoyed that i paid so much money for this game and there is LITERALLY no anti-cheat.

I tried playing legit, but due to so many people with the ability to kill me, even in passive. I decided i had to join them.

I hope Rockstar sort their shit out.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Dobby

Quote from: Lindsey on July 12, 2015, 04:01
I'm not showing off

Yes you are. Otherwise you wouldn't post in a forum where most (if not all) of us that play GTA:Online on PC are aware of the hacking issues. What do you hope to achieve by "hoping" rockstar sort their shit out here of all places? :P

Also, its likely not private. Probably just a modified version of Scripthook.

You're the kind of GTA player i hate.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Hobo

Lol. It's not a private script. Everyone has access to scripts like these.
The game is nearly 2 years old at this point and there are still people using scripts. Rockstar will never stop them.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ethan

Quote from: Lindsey on July 12, 2015, 04:01
Just so you know for the past 3 months i've had a private, working script that allows me to do what i want on GTA5 online.

It's been manic. I even jumped my level from 25 to 155 and no ban.

I've given out $100s of mills to people for free, by making myself invisible, getting in a car and spawning the money bags on top of myself, by being in my car i can't collect them, and by spawning them on myself instead of others everyone can get some.
I'm not showing off, i'm more annoyed that i paid so much money for this game and there is LITERALLY no anti-cheat.
I tried playing legit, but due to so many people with the ability to kill me, even in passive. I decided i had to join them.
I hope Rockstar sort their shit out.

This is why we need to get in a friends only session Lindsey, I can show you some fun things I have discovered.. and yes, please accept this invite as I dont know anyone else that plays GTA 5 and whom is online when I get on...
This is actually somewhat of a shocker but I now like you more because of this <3 <3 <3

Benny

Ethan you know us who play it, you jsut never ask us to play with you.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

Quote from: Benny on July 12, 2015, 15:25
Ethan you know us who play it, you just never ask us to play with you.

I have asked everyone who plays PC if they want to get in a session with me and pretty much 99% of the time, people say no or they are busy.. and no I've never asked on here, its always been when I've connected see someone online and send a message thru social club. Viper and Nado have been the only real ones I've seen, next to Trinity.

Now I'm asking everyone here who plays on PC, do you want to meet and do something???? I still have heists to do because I want to do the challenge for the money..lets plan a day to do them?

Benny

Quote from: Ethan on July 12, 2015, 16:05
Quote from: Benny on July 12, 2015, 15:25
Ethan you know us who play it, you just never ask us to play with you.

I have asked everyone who plays PC if they want to get in a session with me and pretty much 99% of the time, people say no or they are busy.. and no I've never asked on here, its always been when I've connected see someone online and send a message thru social club. Viper and Nado have been the only real ones I've seen, next to Trinity.

Now I'm asking everyone here who plays on PC, do you want to meet and do something???? I still have heists to do because I want to do the challenge for the money..lets plan a day to do them?
Im up for it :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Lindsey

Ah, i won't actually release my name because it's my legit account Ps4 + pc.

So i can't join in sessions unless you don't know it's me :D

@Dobby it's nothing like the crap released via youtube (mostly a R.A.T) or the crap on MPGH. It's private because i know the creator. He's sold "lesser" versions, well rented them via places like Aimjunkies.

@Ethan, we do what we must to survive. On GTA:SA we have moderators, so cheating doesn't work. We have self built scripts from players, who have created the ability to spot people doing things out of line with the server. Rockstar don't even have that.

Why am i able to change into different characters? Why am i able to spawn items? Surely those are administrative commands? Why is it that every player has access to "cheats" even if it's by manipulating the game? Online for PC wasn't made to be safe, it was always going to be exploited so rockstar made no effort to even try and defend it. Disappointed.

I can only enjoy the game by having the protection i do, being able to make an obvious hackers life hell is awesome.

Plus, i prefer races and missions as well as heists for fun, i rarely play in freeroam.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Dobby

Jesus christ, you're not special at all. All it takes is a bit of common sense and everyone will have exactly what you have.

Rockstar has made the mistake of trusting the client, this is why you're able to spawn so much shit in. Nothing good about that.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Joshy

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/3cz23y/rockstar_being_rockstar_adds_junk_code_used_to/

tbf they are willing to try attempting to stop modders by adding obfuscation to the game's code which reduces performance for everyone... yet they're not willing to spend a bit of their few hundred of millions to make proper dedicated servers. They should have learned from GTA IV where exactly the same thing was possible...

Quote from: https://s0beit.me/cheating/rockstar-youre-bad/#more-983Where it begins to get crazy is the level of control they offer the client. You can spawn objects and vehicles, change vehicles, spawn pedestrians, spawn explosions, spawn projectiles, prevent the police being alerted to your crimes ("no wanted" cheat), they can reset their cheat reports so that they don't have any and won't be sent to the cheater pool. They can reset all of their online stats, so it doesn't appear as if they're cheating.
The fact that you can manipulate what should be 'permanent/persistent data' like in-game cheating reports is laziness from Rockstar.

Just bring on FiveM / GTA:MP so we can do Rockstar's job for them.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Hobo

Quote from: Dobby on July 12, 2015, 19:09
Jesus christ, you're not special at all.
Fuck you, I'm a special snowflake with my scripts.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

Quote from: Hobo on July 12, 2015, 21:43
Fuck you, I'm a special snowflake with my scripts.
Stefanule pls

Sjomp

Cheaters want to be special.
But you know you can better play gta 2 multiplayer, it has no cheaters. (atleast I never found them xD)

Ethan

....... I'm a special snowflake with my scripts.
same here.. my nieces enjoy me flying to the tallest building with my grappling hook and then falling off and not dying when i splatter to the ground

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on July 13, 2015, 02:48
....... I'm a special snowflake with my scripts.
same here.. my nieces enjoy me flying to the tallest building with my grappling hook and then falling off and not dying when i splatter to the ground
As long as you're not doing what Lindsey is, there's nothing wrong with that.

Scripts in single player, ok. Online = bad.