News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Rubber banding

Started by Wizzer, July 08, 2015, 14:52

Wizzer

I've been suffering Rubber banding for 2 months now. I can't play any online games and it started after buying a new PC. Been trying to find a solution but so far I've found nothing. One thing that bothers me: From Google someone said it's caused by Dual Core and Motherboard bad "combo".  I recently lost my job and I really don't wanna buy a better processor :/
My specs:

5600+ Dual Core 3,08 GHz
6GB RAM
Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H
Nvidia GeForce GTX570
1tb hard drive

I'm really out of ideas and if anyone knows how to fix this then reply plox
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Matias

Well, maybe your processor may be slowing down your video and causing the rubberbanding you feel, i wouldn't get an athlon ever but it was your choise you could have been better with a phenom li  O0

Wizzer

Quote from: Syd on July 08, 2015, 17:37
Well, maybe your processor may be slowing down your video and causing the rubberbanding you feel, i wouldn't get an athlon ever but it was your choise you could have been better with a phenom li  O0
At least it's something c:
But ye, I know it sucks but it was the only one I could afford :fuckthat:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.

Matias

Quote from: Wizzer on July 08, 2015, 18:30

You also said it happens when you play online games, are you sure it's not your internet causing it?

Wizzer

Quote from: Syd on July 08, 2015, 19:55

You also said it happens when you play online games, are you sure it's not your internet causing it?
Yup, only in online games :/ For some reason the connection always has 1 bar missing from full, no matter how close the wifi is next to the router.
Some online games I've tried and has rubber banding in it:
Left 4 Dead 2
Counter Strike: GO
Robocraft
Team Fortress 2
War Thunder

The only game that actually works great in multiplayer (almost no rubber banding at all) is Battlefield 3.
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

Matias

Quote from: Wizzer on July 08, 2015, 21:06
Quote from: Syd on July 08, 2015, 19:55

Yup, only in online games :/ For some reason the connection always has 1 bar missing from full, no matter how close the wifi is next to the router.
Some online games I've tried and has rubber banding in it:
Left 4 Dead 2
Counter Strike: GO
Robocraft
Team Fortress 2
War Thunder

The only game that actually works great in multiplayer (almost no rubber banding at all) is Battlefield 3.

I don't know then xD
i still think your processor is slowing down your videocard, to get better performance you should upgrade it  :-[

Ethan

what the fuck is rubber banding??? is that the same as bottlenecking where you have a great MB, good RAM and your processor sucks?

Eurobeat

@Ethan

Quote from:  Rubber banding. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.Rubber banding may refer to: an effect of lag and synchronization in online games (sometimes called "warping") in 2D computer graphics, anchoring a line segment at one end and moving the other end.

Or
Quote from:  Urban dictionaryWhen an internet connection (specifically in online gaming) is lagging to the point that one's character will jump from one place to another, as though it were being snapped around with a rubber band.

Joe: Dude, I think that guy is hacking. He's teleporting!

Adam: Nah, his ping's 834. He's just Rubber Banding.