News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Sniper Elite 3 problem

Started by Eurobeat, July 03, 2015, 20:28

Eurobeat

I recently got Sniper Elite 3 and was like "omg wow it runs on my pc" then I was shattered when I found out the game is known to crash randomly whenever it goes into bullet cam and also after you shoot someone in a vital spot (i.e when it says "heart shot: xx points") and last but not least, the most irritating one of them all: right before the bullet hits the guy when using bullet cam.

I've found topics on the net of people having the same problem(yes, piracy haters, even people who bought the game have this problem) but none of the ones I found have anything about how to fix it. Only a bunch of people saying "I have the same problem please fix it" etc etc.

Would anyone here happen to know how to deal with this?

Jenova_Project

What type of Graphics Card do you have? ATI Radeon? Or NVIDIA GeForce? If you have already tried to reinstall the game and you still have the same problem, then it seems like your computer cannot handle the physics of the game so it decides to crash. If I am not mistaken, Sniper Elite 3 was meant for Nvidia graphics cards. However, that doesn't mean you can't run the game using a Radeon card. It just favors Nvidia more because of its PhysX technology making the games physics more compatible.
[hide=Signatures][/hide]

Dobby

Hi bro who killed my damn chicken, to further expand on what Jahova said, right click desktop and see if there's an Nvidia Control Panel option, or Catalyst Control Center if you're AMD user.

If you're on Nvidia (and it might be a physx issue) check this:

Might be helpful

Too lazy to clip out motivational scarlett.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Eurobeat

I found nothing about PhysX on it though :(
Does that mean Intel HD doesn't support it?

Dobby

We have Intel HD on the work PC's, i'll check it out later
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!