Why not we have petrol convoys?

Started by thecarsdrive, June 22, 2015, 10:54

thecarsdrive

Hi all ,
This is my first suggestion to the mappers or whoever is responsible , i hope that there is Petrol convoy like other trailers do. I love driving petrol trailers and i really want this feature to be added as soon as possible. This would make the game much more interesting! Thank you.
:like:

~Zat R.

Mr.Me

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Xero

No one can say what's going to happen with suggestions like these if mick loosens the chain. I wouldn't mind having a convoy using tankers for fuel mission, personally wouldn't use the petrol truck itself but lol.

Ethan

steps to make a fuel convoy (unofficially)
1. you and whomever is joining you have the fuel trailer attached to whatever truck you want to use
2. both arrive at a fuel pickup destination (KACC, bone county, Sandus, MC, etc..etc..)
3. all people who want to "convoy" have to do '/work' (press enter) at the same time
4. 9/10 you both (and anyone else) will get the same 3-5 fuel dropoff desintations
5. sometimes doing it will give one person 4-5 destinations and other only 3, but the other person, who got 5, has those three as well

Toppertje

Quote from: Ethan on June 22, 2015, 14:49
steps to make a fuel convoy (unofficially)
1. you and whomever is joining you have the fuel trailer attached to whatever truck you want to use
2. both arrive at a fuel pickup destination (KACC, bone county, Sandus, MC, etc..etc..)
3. all people who want to "convoy" have to do '/work' (press enter) at the same time
4. 9/10 you both (and anyone else) will get the same 3-5 fuel dropoff desintations
5. sometimes doing it will give one person 4-5 destinations and other only 3, but the other person, who got 5, has those three as well

Exactly this is why i dont see why we dont make official fuel convoys.

thecarsdrive

Deff

CVT fuel system works like this:

You will get the missions to those stations which has the highest fuel price. They will be given priority.
So if there are 13 fuel stations with fuel price 13/litre and 13 people in the fuel convoy, then all those 13 people will have the same destinations, if they get 3 destinations, then those 3 stations will have fuel price 1 after the mission, and rest 10 will still have 13 as the fuel price. Thus, to make a balance in the fuel price of all stations convoys are not applicable.
Fuel price increases as people use fuel of the particular station, after a server restart all prices are reset to max fuel price.