txd workshop randomly closes for no reason

Started by Ethan, June 19, 2015, 16:02

Ethan

am using txd workshop to edit files for cars like landstalker, maverick, newsvan, mule for the SAN News club. When I open my txd workshop, it opens but then 5 seconds later it will close for no reason at all, or it will come up with a message saying something like an "unexpected error has occurred and the program needs to close."  I have run several malware/virus scans with at least three different programs, (Advanced system care 6, HitmanPro_x64, and microsoft security essentials) none of which have found anything suspicious.. and before I have updated all microsoft updates and all the databases or whatever in the scanning programs..

yes I probably do have some malware or virus thats shuts it down, but I cant figure out why the scans wouldnt have found it.. someone help me out??

and be nice or dont reply

Emily

Reinstalled the program and deleted all files/folders?
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

Ive deleted all the related files, and there is no installation.. unzip the files into a folder and run

Edit: Ive set it to run as administrator in properties, and when opening it as admin, still closes
Edit2: it closes out other programs I am trying to run as well, Open office closes and wont stay open.