No
2 (22.2%)
Stupid idea
2 (22.2%)
Heck yea!!
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

AussiePenguin

I have only brought this suggestion up because it is impossible to find someones house without a specific id number, This way people will be able to just write in a players name and continue driving to their destination :D
The server really isn't OFFERING us much of a hold or reason to stay. It's the truth there isn't really anything more to do. CT is just doomed to die in the ashes of it's once forgot days of blazes of glory. - Vado19
Convoy TRUCKING will never be what it was when it first started. It won't be what it was two years ago. It won't be what it was last year. It simply can't. - Hobo
DONT DO AGAIN -Viper

Ethan

Quote from: NothernStar[AUS] on June 15, 2015, 15:47
I have only brought this suggestion up because it is impossible to find someones house without a specific id number
look them up on the website is easiest, but for this in game  :like:

AussiePenguin

Thanks for your opinions, I would like to see this in game if you 100% agree :D :3
The server really isn't OFFERING us much of a hold or reason to stay. It's the truth there isn't really anything more to do. CT is just doomed to die in the ashes of it's once forgot days of blazes of glory. - Vado19
Convoy TRUCKING will never be what it was when it first started. It won't be what it was two years ago. It won't be what it was last year. It simply can't. - Hobo
DONT DO AGAIN -Viper

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby on June 15, 2015, 15:30
/findhouses Ethan
"Ethan's house address is 1337 Eyre Island, Wet County".. House ID is there still.

/gpshouse Ethan
/gpshouse 1337

Its still perfectly possible to do it

Quote from: NothernStar[AUS] on June 15, 2015, 16:05
Thanks for your opinions, I would like to see this in game if you 100% agree :D :3

maybe not 100% telling by my first response  :P but beg dobby to make it happen for 3.0 update

AussiePenguin

Hahahah you werent so convinced at the start until dobby came in :P
DONT DO AGAIN -Viper

Ethan

still not convinved

Eurobeat

IMO it would be nice if normal players could just find out the house ID of a specific player; like if you go to /c FishRSA there should be an option to "Navigate to house" or something. I can see that being pretty useful.
NOTICE: I say it's useful not because of people who want to randomly throw house parties, but because some people park their club vehicles at their houses, you'd be able to find them easier. I'm sure there are other uses for it too

AussiePenguin

DONT DO AGAIN -Viper

AussiePenguin

If you agree please rate on this poll
DONT DO AGAIN -Viper

Joshy

What if the house owner doesn't want you to know where they live?

I think this is the reason why you can't find a house by owner on both server and website, unless you are a server staff member.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Ethan

Quote from: Joshy on June 24, 2015, 22:39
I think this is the reason why you can't find a house by owner on both server and website, unless you are a server staff member.

you can find a house number by user on website wait, that was back then

mick88

House id is a number, player name is text, therefore not even possible.

Ethan

Quote from: mick88 on August 22, 2015, 14:07

nice bumping Mick   :like: :dislike:

mick88

Quote from: Ethan on August 22, 2015, 15:06
Quote from: mick88 on August 22, 2015, 14:07

nice bumping Mick   :like: :dislike:

Now you're my accomplice ;)