News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Xfire died

Started by Matias, June 11, 2015, 18:50

Matias

Quote from their page:

In 2003, Xfire released the Xfire Client, the first product to bring the outside world into your games. Since its humble beginnings as a simple chat client it has steadily grown to enable users to take screenshots, videos, and live broadcasts and share them on the Xfire Social Website. Attracting over 24 million users into a healthy and vibrant community, it set the standard for the socialization of PC Games.

Twelve years bring a lot of change to an industry. This is especially true in the fast paced world of gaming and the dynamics of the industry have changed significantly in this time. Since Xfire was first released, we've seen 3 console generations, the advent of mobile gaming, the transition from packaged games to digital distribution, and the rise of Free To Play games.

We've also seen esports grow from small LAN Parties into a maturing industry. Esports has the potential to grow as large as its real world counterpart, and at Xfire, we want to be a part of that. For this reason, we have decided to sunset the Xfire Client and the social site so we can focus our efforts on The Xfire Tournament Platform. This hasn't been an easy decision. We have a lot of loyal users and we know many of you will be disappointed by the loss of the client and community. But we feel that we are well positioned to make a significant impact in bringing the exhilaration of esports from the pros to the masses, and we can't do that effectively while also maintaining the client and social website.

We'd like to thank our loyal fans and users who have stuck with us over the years and we hope that you'll join us on the next chapter of Xfire either as a tournament organizer, a team owner, a participant, or a spectator.

http://social.xfire.com/ You have an option to save all your old screenshots if you wish to before they shut it down.

Dobby

People still use that garbage?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Please wait - Your archive is being processed...
You are #15615 in queue

FML

Matias

Quote from: Dobby on June 11, 2015, 18:58
People still use that garbage?

ikr it was dead years ago, but it was important to tell people about it, they problably want to save some pics :P

Shock

i used it quite alot when i used to play cod 4 but since then it was only getting worse..
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

TheGame

Ah.. didnt use it for months.. now I can remove it.

Yay, 2015 posts :D

Xero

You are #16679 in queue.

I don't even remember what I uploaded lol. Guess I'll find out in a few days based on the queue status  :D

Marccc

WTF...

I used Xfire alot for CT and for other games and i still like it more than Steam  >:(  DAMN  :dislike:

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Emily

There is another overlay called overwolf. It's not bad.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

Quote from: Ethan on June 11, 2015, 19:00
You are #15615 in queue
FML
You are #15041 in queue

such pace, so fast, wow

Xero

You are #345 in queue

It'll all not be worth it in the end lol