News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Windows Help!

Started by Shock, June 07, 2015, 22:12

Shock

Hi, i don't know if its the place but i need some help. Yesterday i got this message http://prntscr.com/7ebhih i don't know how to fix it. A lot of my programs and my sisters user account aren't starting cause of it so if someone knows something please help me out.

P.S. admen i i missed the board pls move it to the right one

EDIT: I m running Windows 8.1
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

If you're the only user on the computer, I wouldn't panic about fixing it.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

GeneralLee

Quote from: TheSandman on June 08, 2015, 03:03
If you're the only user on the computer, I wouldn't panic about fixing it.
He said that a lot of programs aren't starting too..

I don't know..Have you tried to reinstall your windows?

Joshy

What does the Event Viewer say about the Group Policy Client service?

If you don't know how to open event viewer, press WIN+R, enter "eventvwr.msc", hit OK, navigate to 'Windows Logs' > 'System' and search the list for any recent errors/criticals by the Group Policy Client service or the Service Control Manager.

GPClient service is important for the system's security as it is responsible for enforcing security policies throughout the system.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Shock

acctualy didnt find the topic i thought it got removed for the wrong section....i used Windows Refresh and now its all working fine thanks tho for the help! :)
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!