News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Fortess Castle by MeTaLiX

Started by MeTaLiXx, May 27, 2015, 09:30

Ethan

its an old map Rubber started when we started doing Sandus Key..goes from the end of Sandus somewhere near the tuner shop is in SF

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Ethan on June 04, 2015, 01:26
its an old map Rubber started when we started doing Sandus Key..goes from the end of Sandus somewhere near the tuner shop is in SF
cool will it be on server oneday or not ?
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Ethan

probably not as Rubber has left and I wouldnt know where to look for it.

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Ethan on June 05, 2015, 14:55
ask rubber he connect sometimes to evade police from gettin his 2.5mils fine  !
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Rubber

Quote from: MeTaLiX on June 05, 2015, 16:07
Quote from: Ethan on June 05, 2015, 14:55
ask rubber he connect sometimes to evade police from gettin his 2.5mils fine  !

I still have the files, but I haven't touched them in a long time lol. Here's what it looked like when I left off with the project...it's way bigger than I remembered.

Entrance to Shelby County:
[xfire]5a125b/[/xfire]

That video ends where this one picks up.
[xfire]5a11df/[/xfire]

The previous video ends at the top of the tall city. From there, you can take a truck to the top of "Mount Perilous", a mining mountain. I was planning on having truck missions to the top...
[xfire]5a1210/[/xfire]
[xfire]5a1215/[/xfire]

And remember the ferry in the second video? That ferry leads to an island entirely for offroading and stunting purposes. I had a huge rock crawling area as seen below:
[xfire]5a4451/[/xfire]
[xfire]5a445f/[/xfire]

I also had this racetrack in Shelby County at one point, but deleted it because it was way too complicated:
[xfire]624f2d/[/xfire]

Shelby County connects to the north facing bridge in Sandus that is blocked off with construction.

Ethan

lmao I remember that race track.. confusing as fuck.. and at least you didnt reveal the gem you made.. :)

edit: still in dropbox from April last year.. lol (dont know current version of those)

MeTaLiXx

[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: MeTaLiX on June 06, 2015, 22:42
woah... its soo huge !!  :like: :like:

thats what she said..

ontopic.. yes its huge, imagine how big it will be if it was finished..  (somehow that totally sounds wrong)

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on June 07, 2015, 01:49

thats what she said..

ontopic.. yes its huge, imagine how big it will be if it was finished..  (somehow that totally sounds wrong)

:PFFFTCCHCHCHHFFFTTT: :PFFFTCCHCHCHHFFFTTT: :PFFFTCCHCHCHHFFFTTT: :PFFFTCCHCHCHHFFFTTT:
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Dobby on June 07, 2015, 02:07
Quote from: Ethan on June 07, 2015, 01:49

thats what she said..

:PFFFTCCHCHCHHFFFTTT: :PFFFTCCHCHCHHFFFTTT: :PFFFTCCHCHCHHFFFTTT: :PFFFTCCHCHCHHFFFTTT:
pls
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]