News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

New Car for Chauf

Started by Kushikimi, May 18, 2015, 21:33

Kushikimi

Hey, I seen the Admiral its like an executive vehicle, and If possible on next CT Update put it for limo missions, its a cheap and fast car :)

chosen_potato

You much cars that can used in this class

Only cuz i love Admiral +1

Ethan

StarFish

Quote from: EricSantos on May 18, 2015, 21:33
Hey, I seen the Admiral its like an executive vehicle, and If possible on next CT Update put it for limo missions, its a cheap and fast car :)
Add then Washington too, for delivering the governor  :D
URMJK420

Kushikimi

Oh yeah, the Washington too :D, another cheap and good car for chauf, (these two cheap are good for players with low money)

Chauf

i dont like a admiral so give my another car please :p

Eurobeat

Seen the Stafford? It looks like something I'd see an official be driven in.

j7n

Excuse me for the bump. But basically I independently had the same idea that has already been discussed here: Add the Washington for Limo missions.

It is an expensive style four door car, with chrome and bright lights, on par with nicest cars of this class, the Stretch and the Sentinel. Soft suspension and handling would make the passenger feel comfortable.

This car could also have the damage penalty rule, like the Stretch, and should cost more, around $200k. Sold at Grotti, it is clearly worth more than Moonbeam or Manyana. The speed is comparable to Stretch, slightly lower, and thus matching the value.

If you feel that there are too many cars for chauffeur, I suggest removing the Emperor, which is a cheap style car, with below average performance, and overall similar to Taxi and Elegant. Currently no players own Washington or Emperor, or choose to do missions in the later.

Admiral, Emperor, Washington -- Rear view

The Admiral doesn't look as great as it did in Vice City, grey and less shiny, it leaves an impression of a Mercedes from previous decade at a used car dealer. Stafford is a nice car, but not to my taste. Emperor is the worst of the lot. If I have to pick one, it is definitely the Washington.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview