Languaje sugestion

Started by Rock_Leon, May 18, 2015, 19:56

Rock_Leon

well my idea is basically, if it is posible to translate the server in other languajes so when you log in as new member you can select your languaje. or in /settings i dont know if it is hard to do but will be good for those players that doesnt know english

thank you for reading

Emily

It'd be nice if we could get some people interested in translating the server.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

sardarji

Some players translated server rules into different languages but Idk what happened after that.
It will be only possible if players do some effort and contribute in it.

chosen_potato

Well i can translate to Hebrew but there is no much players from israel here

Ethan

Quote from: sardarji on May 18, 2015, 20:22
Some players translated server rules into different languages but Idk what happened after that.

I dont know what happened to that either but entire gamemode would take infinity since Mick doesnt really trust anyone

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Ethan on May 19, 2015, 02:49
Quote from: sardarji on May 18, 2015, 20:22

I dont know what happened to that either but entire gamemode would take infinity since Mick doesnt really trust anyone
Actually the idea died in our board.
Quote from: Joshy from our boardThis Idea is long dead.

I wouldn't mind translating the rules in Hindi (we aren't minorities anymore) or any other language if asked to, but only the rules and help topics not the whole server. This is an international server and let it stay like that.

+1 for help and rules!
-1 for whole server - Why? Too much work and mick would need to hire people who speak those languages and show them the gamemode, thats risky lol
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Rock_Leon

oh well yeh would be cool only rules and help i was wondering if translate all was easy but now i see isnt would be cool only rules and help

thank you for reply

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Rock_Leon on May 19, 2015, 03:48
oh well yeh would be cool only rules and help i was wondering if translate all was easy but now i see isnt would be cool only rules and help

thank you for reply
Very well then, I really think making rules and help in differential languages would be much helpful for the rookies.
We can add a dialog above(or below) the current /rules and /help dialog stating "Click this to read rules/help in other language" ir something like this "Couldn't understand? Read them in your local language"
Which will direct you to a list of languages in which rules are available.

And I think updating the help topic is still pending.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Goldy.

Well if I can give you a hand translating them into romanian I would be pleased to do it :)

StarFish

Eerybody learn english rather  :))
But, I can translate to hungarian and slovak, let me know if you need me, peace  8)
URMJK420

Rock_Leon

well we should wait if mick aprove this or otherone and i guess he will decide the people that will translate it

again thank you for reading and the support

Dobby

This has already been done in the dev section. The rules and what not have been translated to several languages.

You're expected to know at least a bit of English. After all, the server is an English server. It says so in the SA:MP client.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Emily

Quote from: Dobby on May 20, 2015, 01:47
This has already been done in the dev section. The rules and what not have been translated to several languages.

You're expected to know at least a bit of English. After all, the server is an English server. It says so in the SA:MP client.
[hide=off topic]Language: English ... wow just noticed there was a language column.
Another server says the language is San Andreas... Confused.[/hide]
I think we could make a public topic for rule translation. There are many multilingual people who aren't in dev.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT