AlZeeRAysaR ban appeal

Started by AviatorAysar, May 18, 2015, 16:18

AviatorAysar

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 18 05  07:13PM GMT +
Reason of ban: advertising in pm
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
Yeah I was banned, for something I do and I got warned on it.. But I have a small sticky problem in my head, that I only follow rules. I just believe with rules..

Well the rules that I accepted on when I started the game doesn't state, Advertising club in pm is not allowed..

+ Club rules are hidden no one can see them now I kept 30 minutes checking where club rules are.

+ when some one wants to found a base, you should show him the club rules, and its either he accept or dont.

+ even when you want to own a vehicle, show vehicle rules.

THANK YOU!!
Please dont block this topic.. (I COUNT IT DISRESPECT!!)

Screenshot:
No Pics

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 09, 2011, 00:58
  • Advertising club server in chat or private messages is not allowed. Advertising is allowed on billboard, welcome message, clubs section on forum and announcements - provided it is not flooded.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

AviatorAysar

Yeah bro I saw that rule today, no one told me it is overhere.. And I barely open forum.. Even if I opened forum, its not so clear to check it..
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Eurobeat

You were warned 3 times for advertising, 6 May 2015 (19:32:28), 10 May 2015 (17:22:31) and today, 18 May 2015 (15:44:23). It should be clear by the first warning

Quote from: Dobby on May 18, 2015, 16:21
Quote from: mick88 on May 09, 2011, 00:58
  • Advertising club server in chat or private messages is not allowed. Advertising is allowed on billboard, welcome message, clubs section on forum and announcements - provided it is not flooded.

Quote from: AlZeeRAysaR on May 18, 2015, 16:27
Yeah bro I saw that rule today, no one told me it is overhere.. And I barely open forum.. Even if I opened forum, its not so clear to check it..
FYI, it's your responsibility to know the current rules, even if some of them are only displayed on the forum.

AviatorAysar

Bro please I said I dont believe in warnings. I believe in Rules that I accepted on when I started the game.. To access the club rules you should go to Main www.convoytrucking.net and then  u have to go to server rules and then u have to read it all then u have to open club rules.. Where the fuck all these came, and why no one told me that there is club rules @ forum.... Please bro.

How do I even have to know that Server Rules on forum are different from In-game..

Btw remember fish if I didnt type /apply [Club Name] | Not called advertisement well this time i didnt.. Thank You I dont have proof, except me and my text. AND BE SURE NOT AYSAR WHO LIES

Even if you guys will not appeal my ban, you should add the rules to In-game when we create a club it should be maximized, and we should accept...

I wish admin answer so I can get his answer, and know what to do...

I have debt with people that should be paid @ 20-05 so finish me please

Thank You!!
AlZeeRAysaR.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Emily

In the game, it tells you that there is more info on rules and such on the website. It is your responsibility to look at these rules, and if you don't, it is your fault you've been punished, plain and simple. If we put every single rule into the game, there would be a lot of clutter and no one would read it all. The in-game rules are for the basics, and should you have questions, you are to refer to the forum. You not doing so is your fault.

Advertising is advertising. That means anywhere. If you are friends, it's one thing to say, "Check out my club called [clubname]," but it's completely different to tell someone to apply in pm or main chat or CB.

Also, warnings are there to make you think before you break the rules. They accumulate (after 30 real days they are gone) so you have to be aware of how many you have before you act.

I think your argument is flawed. Not believing in warnings doesn't make them go away.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

AviatorAysar

That is a nice reply that I want, which is full of respect.. I am sorry for what I have did then... I will wait the seven days and Thank You, Emily!! <3
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS