News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

House Parking Problem

Started by Core, May 08, 2015, 20:14

Core

Hi!

Can anyone tell me where can I park my Roadtrain at my house? The house is in Dillimore, there's no parking places near the house, just grass and road. I tried every possible places, but it says "Vehicle can't be saved here." The house has 1 slot.
Pics:

Thank you.

sardarji

I think you own a house with no parking. It is cheap( Costs $750k Whereas a 1 slot with parking costs 1mil). By the looks of your house it is one without own parking.
Can you tell your house id?
You can park you Roadtrain in Truck park or any Club base.

Ethan

I was gonna upload a pic with your house saying it has 0 meters of parking space but house ownership is no longer working..

As Sardarji told you, you have 0 meter parking, which means you dont have the ability to park ANY cars at your house, its a freaking storefront, how would you anyway

bazingashane0

As others have said your house has 0m parking range so you will have to park at a truck park and you can find those with a RED FLAG when in your truck

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

NyxScooty

You've got your answer - If you're requiring help with what house has parking slots, Feel free to ask in-game. Also like said 1m+ has slots ;)
My mom once told me, Being a Trucker is not a job.
Well, Then no food for ya!