• CB 5
  • My very first carshow at Sandus
  • DTU's base moving to Rockshore
  • CB 5
  • Pinking the server
  • Sjomp's roadworks
  • Did i mention CB 5?

CarlJohnson

Can you guys post screenshots as well if you have them?  I wanna see them :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

GeneralLee

Actually all memories related to CT are great! Whenever I have a "flashback" about
DeHavilland,Mick,Sandieman,Debie,Joszhy,Tailor,Carl,Fish,Hobo,Marcc,Ribbit,Steve,Toppertje ,Sjompie,TheGame,Tenacious,Beelzenoob,Emily,Kate,Kakeshi,Trux,Vinny,Brane,Twido,Zwartpiet,Sardarjie,Ethan, Konali,Lindsey,Supreme,Benny,$nake,Zacco,Terrorista,RaceRX,Viper,SpazzB,Haxie,Wizzer,Constantino,Droctognapus,Shake,Matheus,Vado,Davincin Sorin,Rahail,Clutch,Calvingreen,Doom, Xero,Gedi,Shane,Polaco,NikoX,Rafe,Deejay,Luismi,Maxie,Starfish and every single player who ever played here for longer than a week , I have a great feeling inside.

I miss all of you guys and the nights spent laughing,chatting and arguing about some shits.I really wish that CT will live long enough to have the same feelings again. I just wish you all good luck and a bright future , as we all learned something from each other.

Quotary

Quote from: GeneralLee on May 07, 2015, 12:22
Actually all memories related to CT are great! Whenever I have a "flashback" about
DeHavilland,Mick,Sandieman,Debie,Joszhy,Tailor,Carl,Fish,Hobo,Marcc,Ribbit,Steve,Toppertje ,Sjompie,TheGame,Tenacious,Beelzenoob,Emily,Kate,Kakeshi,Trux,Vinny,Brane,Twido,Zwartpiet,Sardarjie,Ethan, Konali,Lindsey,Supreme,Benny,$nake,Zacco,Terrorista,RaceRX,Viper,SpazzB,Haxie,Wizzer,Constantino,Droctognapus,Shake,Matheus,Vado,Davincin Sorin,Rahail,Clutch,Calvingreen,Doom, Xero,Gedi,Shane,Polaco,NikoX,Rafe,Deejay,Luismi,Maxie,Starfish,and definetly Quotary and every single player who ever played here for longer than a week , I have a great feeling inside.

I miss all of you guys and the nights spent laughing,chatting and arguing about some shits.I really wish that CT will live long enough to have the same feelings again. I just wish you all good luck and a bright future , as we all learned something from each other.

generally, i love you.

my best memory is cb17 before it got ruined, RIP CB 17.

GeneralLee

Wow Quotary , you still alive? RIP cb 17 and all the good memories with it :D

Ethan

RIP cb 17?? What happened to it?? There's always cb 7 that no one uses, its VIP cb btw.

AMG

as I'm not a 2010-2013 player . that's the time they had much fun  i still met people from all over the world and had a bit fun with them
sadly i lost many  screens so  :'( :'(
  • getting mod wasn't one of the best moments but I enjoyed it after 2 days  :D
  • having  at  the same time truckloads and score as Marius
  • convoying was ans is the best thing and i always enjoy it the most
    [imgur]http://imgur.com/a/ChvdN#0[/imgur]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

NyxScooty

Anyone a screenshot with RicardoS ? :3
My mom once told me, Being a Trucker is not a job.
Well, Then no food for ya!

Ethan

Sjomp

It is my badass time but i got caught by some noob I won't say his fullname but it ends on oshy. :ccmas:

Rahail

-Leading Convoy with 50+ players
-Buying 100m house
-Becoming Moderator in Convoy Trucking
-Reaching 100k km on Roadtrain
-All the times spent with old players
-Helping mick88 to move his car to new house

Most of them I don't remember.

NyxScooty

That time we indeed had every Sunday a convoy wooha, 30+ trucks.
My mom once told me, Being a Trucker is not a job.
Well, Then no food for ya!

CarlJohnson

Your moments and memories make hate myself for not being here earlier, I can't even imagine how much fun it used to be earlier.
I wish I could bring those moments back for you guys  :'(  Especially the fun it used to be which is now gone missing in the race of score and money !

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Shake

Most of them disppeared with the release of the weird-ass ban rules to remove us from here.
I specially miss Le Pijon Team. That board was pure fun for everyone until someone got mad for not being accepted in the board.

Good times. Everything else is irrelevant.

sorin

Quote from: Shake on May 10, 2015, 13:03
I specially miss Le Pijon Team. That board was pure fun for everyone until someone got mad for not being accepted in the board.
This too ^