[Suggestion] Improving the turn signals while driving

Started by Deff, April 25, 2015, 16:15

Deff

When we look left or right our turn signal is activated which blinks our headlight in the game.

This is good but the person behind us (behind us could be our convoy mate), cannot see the signal.

So in order that the player behind us is also able to see the turn signal, turn signal needs to be visible to him too!

How is this possible?
The screenshot below says it all!

So when we type Q or E, that message "<<" or ">>" should be displayed above our trucks along with blinking of headlights.
When we type Q, then "<<" should be displayed, and ">>" for E.

FAQ:
Why can't you just type ">>" or "<<" and stop being lazy?
It spams the main chat, for those messages to be seen above the head, they need to be typed on mainchat, i.e. cb19 only.

Wizzer

Nobody uses the turning signals but nice suggestion :like:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Ethan

you could just get the cleo version or 'turn indicators' if you really want to use them that badly

Deff

Quote from: Wizzer on April 25, 2015, 17:46
Yeah! Why would anyone use them when no one can see them? A signal is meant to communicate the message to others, when it is not serving its purpose why would anyone use it?

Quote from: Ethan on April 25, 2015, 20:06
you could just get the cleo version or 'turn indicators' if you really want to use them that badly
No you didn't get the purpose Ethan. Cleo cannot be seen by others. When signals can't be seen by others, what is the use of making or using signals? they are meant to be seen by others to get the idea of where we are actually going or making turns.

StarFish

Not a bad idea...less accidents would be then at turns  :like:
But who drives like in real life? I think nobody, because this is GTA and we often break driving rules :dislike:
URMJK420

Metzi

Quote from: Wizzer on April 25, 2015, 17:46

I DO use the turning signals.  So, please, if you could make the turning signals work in the front lights of the vehicles, why can't you also make it work in the back lights and in the trailer's lights. Then turnings signals would be much more useful. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview