Bone County Appartements by MeTaLiX

Started by MeTaLiXx, April 17, 2015, 23:56

MeTaLiXx

this project was a Travel agency but later i've change the subject to appartements (too lazy to fill each etage with office obkects) :p
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Ethan

watched first 20 seconds: was horrified... overkill on the trees bro.. you got some disease?? (j/k)

MeTaLiXx

i like trees :D & plus this maps are for fun soo i like to put tree in every corner :)
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Ethan

If you're obsessed with trees, make some kind of death match area full of trees, make unique areas and places to hide guns and health/armour.. Put something in so people have a place for cover etc

For some reason I feel a mapping challenge incoming.

chosen_potato

Really nice map i liked it ;) keep mapping

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Ethan on April 18, 2015, 18:45
If you're obsessed with trees, make some kind of death match area full of trees, make unique areas and places to hide guns and health/armour.. Put something in so people have a place for cover etc

For some reason I feel a mapping challenge incoming.
i can creat such things but its just worthless in a non DM server like CT :/
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

MeTaLiXx

[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: MeTaLiX on April 18, 2015, 20:49
Maps section is to showoff your maps, doesn't have to be in anyway related to ct.

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Ethan on April 19, 2015, 18:50
Maps section is to showoff your maps, doesn't have to be in anyway related to ct.
i know but when i map i always think of how its going to be on CT :p just imagination.
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Wizzer

Quote from: MeTaLiX on April 19, 2015, 19:42
Quote from: Ethan on April 19, 2015, 18:50
i know but when i map i always think of how its going to be on CT :p just imagination.
Too bad that it will be never be in CT :D
I like the maping tho, just don't spam the trees after every 2 meters..
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

MeTaLiXx

[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

TheGame

It is not that bad as you made a custom building. Just a few things, try to get rid of glitching objects, try to fit maps in the area and if you make custom stuff, try out SAMP Map Editor as they have got great objects for that kind of stuff.

Xero

having guys run through your apartment to get home on the top floor lol this building would be pretty cool as some kind of shopping area, like a mall maybe, i dunno  :like:

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: TheGame on April 21, 2015, 13:47
It is not that bad as you made a custom building. Just a few things, try to get rid of glitching objects, try to fit maps in the area and if you make custom stuff, try out SAMP Map Editor as they have got great objects for that kind of stuff.
i dunno how u people can use this SA:MP map editor i've downloaded it but i can't even place 1 single object perfectly :o
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]