[Test DL 0.9.5581.29028] Convoy Trucking Launcher

Started by nyolc8, April 04, 2015, 11:04

nyolc8

UI nearly done, and everything works, but buggy at the moment...

Ethan

Quote from: nyolc8 on April 06, 2015, 02:02
UI nearly done, and everything works, but buggy at the moment...

you get a cookie my friend  :like: :like:

nyolc8

Btw it works the same as stock samp launcher (exact same thing to get playerlist and server stats)

managed to fix some bugs:
- flickering list on update and on column resizing because of custom drawn listview component
- laggy animated window expand because of custom drawn listview component

I want to make scrollbar dark too (but have no idea how to do that). Any more feature suggestions?

Ethan

suggestion: make a chatbox to communicate between on server and when youre not on server... but I think you need alot more access to do that lol

Matias

What about send the user to the player profile at webpage when clicked on his name? You need to link a button to http://www.convoytrucking.net/panel.php?playername=

nyolc8

Quote from: Ethan on April 07, 2015, 02:29
suggestion: make a chatbox to communicate between on server and when youre not on server... but I think you need alot more access to do that lol
I don't think that's possible. (but would be nice)

Quote from: Syd on April 07, 2015, 02:33
What about send the user to the player profile at webpage when clicked on his name? You need to link a button to http://www.convoytrucking.net/panel.php?playername=
Good idea, I'll (try to) make this.

I'm thinking I'll redo the application in WPF. I'm having many problems with the playerlist, and I read that in WPF it's much better. I hope the main code will be able to just copy-pasted into WPF and it will work. (but I never worked with WPF)

edit: I started to make the Ui in wpf and I hate it already... I just don't get it... why there is no easy method to style button states and stuff... Also there is a focus border around everything (not the dotted focus thing, but another focus related border) which I can't get rid of, tried everything... so... I'll keep the app in winforms.

nyolc8

custom scrollbar (and totally new listview component, but that's not a visible change :D):

(the scroll handle gets brighter when you hover mouse over list or the scrollbar itself)
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/Sx60f#0[/imgur]

edit:
Quote from: Syd on April 07, 2015, 02:33
this works now

I'll make a topic in gtasa & samp section for this when I post next status info, because this is not a helping topic anymore.

Emily

could just move it for you.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

nyolc8

that would be nice if you do that, thanks :)

btw I don't remember, but... is SAMP working if it's not installed into gta sa folder? Can someone tell me this?

Benny

Quote from: nyolc8 on April 07, 2015, 20:32
btw I don't remember, but... is SAMP working if it's not installed into gta sa folder? Can someone tell me this?
I think not, as i remember in needs to be in the same folder as the exe.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

nyolc8

But then why gta_sa.exe location can be configured in samp launcher? >< :D This confusing me.
Anyway, I found a registry key where samp.exe file location stored by samp itself, so I read that and launch the game by that.

(And also you can change gta_sa.exe location in this application too, it will change the samp configuration itself.)

nyolc8

It runs on my laptop without a single problem, but crashes on another computer at startup. Trying to find the problem for hours now, but have no idea what is it...

nyolc8

Test version (0.9.5576.36116): http://speedy.sh/h2ent/Convoy-Trucking-Launcher-by-nyolc8.zip

Known issue:

Sometimes the app shows server stat Offline when it's Online, it's something with SAMP query process (which is just copy/pasted from SAMP offical documentation), so I don't really know why it happens. To fix it, just click on the refresh button to get server stats again.

Please tell me all bugs what you found (both UI and usage bugs), also suggestions are welcome.

Dobby

Is the source lncluded in the download?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby on April 08, 2015, 21:22
Is the source lncluded in the download?
not that I can find, just the exe