News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Bayside Tunnel

Started by BGTrucker, April 04, 2015, 09:34

BGTrucker

I suggest that there should be added leftsiding detection in Bayside Tunnel too.People(including me) abuse it to shortcut to El Quebrados coming from SF or Bayside,and they often crash into oncoming traffic.Even if they dont crash,they interrupt it which is annoying.I just had 2 accidents today there and failed the missions of 2 players because of that-Latvian_Trucker's fuel mission as he was heading to his last destination,and Mega's mission.The left siding detection should be added for Gant Bridge (from Sf to Bayside) too as the whole bridge doesnt have that feature.

Xero

There was a topic on this earlier, I can't seem to find it but it pointed out the same thing. Anyways, there should be a rail blocking that entrance so that people don't take that shortcut, it's unnecessary to take and makes you extra lazy and if you use it and crash someone, a warn or ban should be issued to that player.

Marccc

Quote from: BGTrucker on April 04, 2015, 09:34
I suggest that there should be added leftsiding detection in Bayside Tunnel too.People(including me) abuse it to shortcut to El Quebrados coming from SF or Bayside

You know that its dangerous and you dont like it when people come in the wrong side of the tunnel, why do you abuse it too?
Start by yourself and report every player that drive in the wrong tunnel.

and @ Xero, i was earlier thinking to make a rail next to the tunnel but if we add there something they will drive the whole road from bayside to at the wrong side.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Xero

Quote from: Marccc on April 04, 2015, 15:30
if we add there something they will drive the whole road from bayside to at the wrong side.

I've already seen people do that as well. Perhaps there's no real way of stopping them.

BGTrucker

Quote from: Marccc on April 04, 2015, 15:30
Quote from: BGTrucker on April 04, 2015, 09:34
I suggest that there should be added leftsiding detection in Bayside Tunnel too.People(including me) abuse it to shortcut to El Quebrados coming from SF or Bayside

You know that its dangerous and you dont like it when people come in the wrong side of the tunnel, why do you abuse it too?
Start by yourself and report every player that drive in the wrong tunnel.

and @ Xero, i was earlier thinking to make a rail next to the tunnel but if we add there something they will drive the whole road from bayside to at the wrong side.
@Marccc Believe me I /report players for that almost every time. But since it seems to be legal ofc I would use it too. That's why I ask for adding leftsiding detection there.
@Xero actually thats what I do every time.I drive the whole road from the intersection for Bayside to the tunnel in the wrong side. Thats why we need leftsiding detection there too,I bet its the only way to stop left siding in the area. I think it checks for leftsiding every 5 seconds,and from the intersection for Bayside to the tunnel its at least 15 seconds,so players would generate at least $1,5k fines,it doesnt sound much but I bet it would make players stop abusing it.But what I wonder is why there isnt leftsiding detection there at first place.same goes for the intersection near Hunter Quarry where you go from the highway to Fort Carson.

Moonwalker

There is already a road that you can use when traveling from Bayside through El Q to you unload. Possible routes are marked in red.
Follow the arrows for the direction.
People are just lazy/not in the mood to drive all the way down to the highway exit, so they use shortcut to the wrong tunnel tube.

Marccc

There is a faster and safe way that i use:

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Moonwalker

Quote from: Marccc on April 05, 2015, 11:48
There is a faster and safe way that i use:

Or you can use that way also. I like that :D

Ethan

Dobby

@BGTrucker checking ever 5 seconds if someone is wrong siding would be terribly inefficient seeing as there's dynamic areas.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview