News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

More thief jobs

Started by The_Forgotten_One, March 24, 2015, 16:32

The_Forgotten_One

Well current jobs apart from carjacking cargo vans, stealing cars and houses are quite limited options...

I propose these new kind of jobs for thiefs:

• Drug smuggle

This one name says it all, you get into a top fun, a trailer or flatbed and smuggle drugs from a point to another point, thing is that you will transport from 3 points cargo, the first one is the drug depot, the second one the items depot. You will not gain wanted level when police sees you but if you get weight checked, watch out you will get an instant 3 star warrant for smuggling drugs (and a arrest for that too).

Payment: from a minimum of 5k to a maximum of 22k (depends on how long is the travel)

Gas station jacking[/li]

This one is quite obvious, steal fuel from a gas station by using a petrol tanker, you will fight against regency stealing as most fuel as you can from the gas station, each 10 seconds staying on the fueling point will grant you more fuel steal, but as well it will increase gas station rate by 1 per 20 secs stolen from there. Every 10 secs you will gain wanted level up to 6 stars, you can not load more fuel than 60 seconds, haul the fuel to a desired point will complete the mission and you will gain money depending on fuel stolen.

Payment: from a minimum of 5k up to a maximum 30k (depends on fuel stolen)
      Store/bank assault[/li]

This one requires at least another thief to team up to make this mission up.

Two or more players tag along to a point where to steal a store, a depot or a bank. Both players must stay at the CP to make the assault and steal the cargo, altough it will call police attention the more serious is the situation the more wanted level is gained, to do this kind of job you will need a Yosemite, Landstalker, Perennial or Moonbeam.

You must deliver the cargo to the hideout mentioned on your map, if the van is lost or someone is arrested the mission is failed.

Payment:
    about 7.5k on a store robbery (2 Star wanted level)
    About 15k on a depot robbery (4 Star wanted level)
    About 25k on a bank robbery (6 Star wanted level)

[/list][/list]

Wizzer

I like the idea but this isn't Cops and Robbers..
I'm neutral
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

StarFish

URMJK420

Andras

Rahail

No, its good as it is. You wanna do that play in Cops and Robbers servers. It Convoy Trucking...

MeTaLiXx

i like the fuel station robbery its Trucking related as long as you will use a truck & trailer & drug smugglin too  :like:
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Ethan

drug smuggling: related to trucking how? you take a 'truck' or 'van' and go to a store and as if you were breaking into a house, you are breaking into a store, 24/7 shop comes to mind here. then you have to take it to a dropoff point which would be a warehouse or something similar

"Gas station jacking": related to trucking how? you class as thief, take a 'truck and trailer,' /w and you get normal 3-5 destinations (maybe one since you have to escape cops) you have to go to a specific gas station, and as if you were offloading, you get the message stating "stealing petrol" (or something like it) and the longer you wait or "fill up" the possibility the more money you will make.. Once you start stealing, the possibility of you becoming more wanted increase (lets put a timer in somewhere about here)you wait 10 seconds and get 50 gallons of fuel, you get one star when you leave, stay longer, get more fuel, chances increase to become wanted.

my $0.02

Dobby

I like the idea of fuel stealing. You can steal people's truck & trailer from them doing their fuel missions  >:D
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

yes dobby.... but what about the drug smuggling part?

Chink.

I just know only one...
Thiefs needs more interesting jobs!

(and cops more achievements.)

Joshy

These all sound too criminal for the server to be honest. Stealing cars is one thing but drug smuggling and coordinated store/bank assaults? Nah.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Ethan

Quote from: Joshy on March 27, 2015, 21:46
These all sound too criminal for the server to be honest. Stealing cars is one thing but drug smuggling and coordinated store/bank assaults? Nah.

then how about just the fuel theft at gas station to start with... this is a trucking server, and drug smuggling/ illegal shipments are apart of that "industry" you know.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview