LS TUNNEL + SHIP CRASH
SECRET MILITARY LAB
Cookie pls :p
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Ethan

that military lab was very original, you should tell me what land mass you used cause most of the ones I have tried show up as if walls are invisible

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Ethan on March 24, 2015, 00:09
that military lab was very original, you should tell me what land mass you used cause most of the ones I have tried show up as if walls are invisible
same here i just used Double sided object. in MTA u can make any object doublesided :)
just click on it then >> Doublesided >> & Switch from False to True :)
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

nyolc8

But sadly there is no support for doubleside in samp (as far as I know) :(

Btw they're nice but I don't getting the tunnel... I mean... a tunnel is being made to make road possible through obstacles (hills, etc...) but that is just a "roof" for the road :D But other than that, good job :)

Somebody.

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: nyolc8 on March 24, 2015, 00:26
But sadly there is no support for doubleside in samp (as far as I know) :(

Btw they're nice but I don't getting the tunnel... I mean... a tunnel is being made to make road possible through obstacles (hills, etc...) but that is just a "roof" for the road :D But other than that, good job :)
The tunnel is a Part of another Map if you noticed in the tunner video there's an airport up North Rock hill its still under construction.. its a part of islands Surround the main map :P i ll post it when i done :)
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

TheGame

The military lab is great because it fits the environment. The other 2 maps are not that great; the tunnel is just a roof and in my opinion you used way too many different objects for the car parking which makes it a mess.

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: TheGame on March 24, 2015, 08:01
The military lab is great because it fits the environment. The other 2 maps are not that great; the tunnel is just a roof and in my opinion you used way too many different objects for the car parking which makes it a mess.
i know i am mapping for fun these maps are not going to be added on a server & as i said that tunnel is a small part from another project :)
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]