Add damaged glendale and sadler to buyable vehicles

Started by Blackhawk, March 23, 2015, 12:26

Blackhawk

I would like to suggest add damaged glendale and sadler to buyable vehicles for low price(for example Verdant Meadows or one of used autos dealership), or create a new dealership for oldtimers, and put them there. :)

nyolc8

Who would wanna buy a car which never can be "fixed"? If you could buy these for low price but "fix them"(make them into regular version) for another amount of money, then maybe... But I don't think anyone would want to script all these things for two car.

sorin

Quote from: nyolc8 on March 23, 2015, 13:15
Who would wanna buy a car which never can be "fixed"? If you could buy these for low price but "fix them"(make them into regular version) for another amount of money, then maybe... But I don't think anyone would want to script all these things for two car.
Or you can buy the regular version and jump from Chiliad and then never /fix  :matias:

Blackhawk

Just for fun. The player who would like to buy these cars won't want to fix them. :)

StarFish

This. Useless suggestion in my opinion.  :))
URMJK420

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

Quote from: Sorin on March 23, 2015, 13:25
Or you can buy the regular version and jump from Chiliad and then never /fix

^ this ^   buy regular one,, damage it completely and then you have damaged glendale and/or damaged sadler.. all you have to pay is insurance to fix for free or money to buy a new one when it blows up

Dobby

Players who own Glendale:
[spoiler]
Rahail
[/spoiler]
Players who own Sadler:
[spoiler]
AMG   
Bustillosv8[Esp]
GhastSk_[ZaBiL]
Doughmengsi
Axl_Mateo
KiJaii
Kikoo.
San_Juan.
San_Juan.
Biszy
SweeneyTodd
San_Juan.
[RO]Razwy
Dany
Maldonado[PH]
[HUN]ercsi
LV_Richii   
Bazatul.   
Molotow   
Lucas_Cofre
[/spoiler]

All these vehicles have a low mileage except one (2.5k KM). I presume people just buy these for van missions? Its a simple addition. Just have to add them to the database. But why you'd want a Shit car/van (Sadler Shit and Glendale Shit. They're the names last i checked) is beyond me.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

AMG

Quote from: Dobby on March 24, 2015, 01:21
All these vehicles have a low mileage except one (2.5k KM). I presume people just buy these for van missions? Its a simple addition. Just have to add them to the database. But why you'd want a Shit car/van (Sadler Shit and Glendale Shit. They're the names last i checked) is beyond me.
mine has over 7k :)

and  :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: for crashed things or whatever they called
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

TheGame

I don't see the point of adding these 2 vehicles. Just ram a normal one to heaven and you've got a ''shit'' version.

Blackhawk

Quote from: TheGame on March 24, 2015, 08:05
I don't see the point of adding these 2 vehicles. Just ram a normal one to heaven and you've got a ''shit'' version.

It was just a little "pointless" idea. The different is the damaged version can be in perfect condition while it looks damaged, but the normal version can't do this :D

Never mind, forget it :) It's not necessary, I just thought for that if someone lives in middle of nowhere, and someone loves this image of poor area(old house, poor car), then he/she can decorate his/her house with a poor car like this:

Xero

If you really want these busted up vehicles just mod the original dff files

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview