Harvey ban appeal

Started by Cristinelu, March 22, 2015, 11:25

Cristinelu

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: Today I guess
Reason of ban: Acceleration hacks/ nitrous
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
I don't know what happened. Last night I had played on the server and went to sleep. Now I've tried to join it again and apparently I'm banned

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Joshy

Are you sure that you do not have any cheats installed? Cheats include modified handling lines and client-only nitrous script.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Cristinelu

Yep. I'm pretty sure I don't have any cheats installed. Could it be from the mods I've used for RT and Coach? Still, I haven't noticed any handling changes while using them.

Cristinelu

It's been 2 days now and I'd like to now when will I be unbanned, please.

TheSandman

Wait for Joshy, as he has the information about this.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Joshy

Unmodified game
Your game

Why is your Coach able to accelerate from at least 125kph to maximum speed (152kph) on a road where this isn't normally possible.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Cristinelu

I honestly do not have any cheats installed on my computer and I can't actually figure out how that happened. If I were a 100 score player I would've understood cheating, but since I wouldn't want to lose my 8k score account, I think I'm not using hacks or something...

Goldy.

Sorry that I posted here, but as I see he was already past the half of that bridge, he could've simply use CC as he had speed before entering the bridge and when you get past the half of that bridge your car/truck/bus doesn't matter what car you do have can accelerate. I was doing the same and I never used hacks. Sorry again for the post, and sorry if it is useless.

TheSandman

Quote from: Goldy. on March 26, 2015, 12:29
Sorry that I posted here, but as I see he was already past the half of that bridge, he could've simply use CC as he had speed before entering the bridge and when you get past the half of that bridge your car/truck/bus doesn't matter what car you do have can accelerate. I was doing the same and I never used hacks. Sorry again for the post, and sorry if it is useless.
Halfway is when the bridge supports come back down to road level, (0:03 in Harvey video). He was still accelerating before that.

TheSandman

Anyway. Im with Joshy on this one. You have a hack or modification that allows you an advantage. Ban appeal rejected.