Club Money

Started by Andras, March 16, 2015, 06:30

Andras

I tought that there are lots of clubs with a huge amount of money but they can spend the money only on new cars and club renewal (and buying new club base but how often you do this). So I suggest the ability to spend club money on club hosted events. So the leaders of clubs can host any events (carshows, races blah blah)  using only club money. This would rise up the number of events on the server and that would be good for club but it would be a BIG PLUS FOR THE SERVER!!! 

I guess you could script something to be able to host events with club money. Like in club menu to have a "host event" button and you can select prizes for 1, 2, 3rd  place and at the final of the event you write in the winners. With some serious rules! or maybe just admins can give the money of clubs to the one who host it.

Whenever I think this would bring also mor players to the server.. well who don't loves races? More fun on the server

StarFish

URMJK420

Hobo

I can see this being abused big time.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

bazingashane0

Quote from: Hobo on March 16, 2015, 07:44
I can see this being abused big time.
I agree then it becomes a club popularity thing again.

If clubs want to host events with prize money the club leaders/ founder/ staff should cough  up their own money.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Dobby

This would likely end in huge transfers of money to "friends" of the club leaders/owners, we can't know that you'll host a carshow with the intent of transferring millions to a friend or two since its not "your" money, its the clubs you'd likely not loose out on that much (if its a big club).  It'd also lead to this:

Hobo: Eyyy dobby gib leader i promise i wont steal money
Dobby: K
< Hobo is promoted >
< Hobo transferrs money to his alternate account >
< Hobo logs into alternate account, transfers money back to his Hobo account >

He walks away with millions (potentially) and there's nothing anyone can do about it. It'd fill the forum of countless scam reports and since admins dont really deal with club matters that much, it'd cause a hell of a lot of fighting.

Locking this for now
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!