News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Trading - upgrade

Started by Toppertje, March 07, 2015, 18:56

Toppertje

Hi,

After 60 days of inactivity people get evicted from their houses. If a player owns vehicles they also will be automaticly sold. The suggestion is to make this vehicles tradable. So in fact this happens:

After 55 days inactivity: Vehicles of a player will be put on trading lots (for the same price as the player would get)
After 60 days inactivity: The house of the player will be sold, vehicles also so they dissapear from trading lots

WIth this upgrade you can save your friends vehicles, or buy nice vehicles  :))
It will also make trade places more attractive to check them for good deals.

PS: I stole this suggestion from a nice guy who doesnt dare to post it; all credits to him!

Somebody.

AMG

Smart boy Topper . i like even if i dont have free slots :D :like:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

TheSandman

Why 55? Just make it so when they get evicted/kicked out, their vehicles go to trade lots. If they arent bought, then they are removed or added back into the lots (maybe not this one, someone might have 50 thousand cars lol).
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Ethan

Quote from: TheSandman on March 08, 2015, 00:24
Just make it so when they get evicted/kicked out, their vehicles go to trade lots.
+1, and admins need to do more evictions, would help liven up the trade depot if this is added.

Eurobeat

I like the idea

[hide= something i've been saying a lot]
Quote from: Ethan on March 08, 2015, 00:49
and admins need to do more evictions
[/hide]

The_Forgotten_One

Chink.

Tuntun

Good idea but it's not really important at all.

Narayana

Juanma.

ERCHISPAS

StarFish

I like this suggestion, but I would like to modify it a little:
60 days of inactivity: After the house of the player is sold, all of his vehicles will go to the trading lot and stay there until someone buys them or the trading lot reaches the maximum holding capacity - then the cars will be removed from the server definitely.
:like: :like: :like:
URMJK420

Ethan

Just make it so when they get evicted/kicked out, their vehicles go to trade lots.

Quote from: StarFish on March 14, 2015, 10:22
60 days of inactivity: After the house of the player is sold, all of his vehicles will go to the trading lot and stay there until someone buys them or the trading lot reaches the maximum holding capacity - then the cars will be removed from the server definitely.

you just repeated what Sandman wrote before

StarFish

Quote from: Ethan on March 14, 2015, 15:31

Quote from: StarFish on March 14, 2015, 10:22

you just repeated what Sandman wrote before
Yes its possible  :))
URMJK420

MeTaLiXx

its good and bad in the same time.
i.mean if s1 have 10slots house or more got evicted like30 vehs will be on the trade lot and the place may not fit all of them. so i have another addition to the idea.. make a list of the evicted players cars. and buyer need to check the list and the vehicle info and if he's interrested in buying it he can click spawn ( cuz the veh will be unspawned ) then buy..
and maybe some boat dealer and planes dealer :)
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

mick88

Emily

Quote from: mick88 on March 18, 2015, 17:56
And who will decide the price?
I'd say it should be normal resale value.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dobby

I've already said why i'm against this. People would get their friends to save their high ODO vehicles (lets be fair, thats all the value vehicles hold) for them when they return. So essentially they've lost out on a house and a few hundred thousand $$.

Quote from: mick88 on March 18, 2015, 17:56
And who will decide the price?

The server can do it. We could use the functions Joshy made that decide the resale value, then random(); the price from that.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

Quote from: Dobby on March 18, 2015, 19:01
I've already said why i'm against this. People would get their friends to save their high ODO vehicles (lets be fair, thats all the value vehicles hold) for them when they return. So essentially they've lost out on a house and a few hundred thousand $$.
If they lose their stuff, and want to come back and buy it all back, then let them, that is their choice.
If theyre inactive, they probably wont notice their shit got sold anyway.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview