The_Furious

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 2015-03-03
Reason of ban: speed hack
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
I was on bone county planning to buy a house, recently I had connected, driving a alpha.
The facts are: parked, asked my friend about the ability of vehicles to give me slot. Suddenly two truckers range approach: Trucker Wannabe, they park their trucks in the house that is for sale after one low and approaches me, he climbs on top of my car and 3 seconds later go flying through the air, I have not ever had a hacker, I've always played correctly. It happens that this player climbed on top of my car so we were both banned, hopefully understand that I never had the hack.
My nick is Furio, formerly The: Furious, I have many years playing this server, I am a loyal player, I have no intentions of losing what I both cost do in the past and lose it all because of another person who actually had the hack is unfair.
I emphasize that if the slots ask is because not recall at the moment. Turns out long ago owned a house with 6 slots in the same bone county and for reasons not play the server took it away and during that time forgot some things the server. Many players know me, do not want to lose all my progress through the fault of another. Good day, I hope correctly attached image that is true proof of what I said.

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Joshy

[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)