KaBasx4

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 2015:2:23      Time:  19:02:55
Reason of ban: Speed Hack
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
Me and my borther SirRazvano were going to Wet County. When SirRazvano was on a highway in LasVenturas, pure and simple he got in the ground ( Lag i think ). He asked for help and Google. came. He put him back on the road and after that Google. started to fix his truck. When he was fixing the truck, somebody from the back hit SirRazvano's trailer. The trailer detached, Sir razvano has reached to the other side of the road, and after that, i dont know how, he was flying up and down in the air with the truck on fire. He was writing help in the chat, but after that he got a message. It was writing: Smokey the bear has banned ID...... . You will be the next! And after that, it was writing that he is banned for Speed hack. We have a Wireless Router so i've got banned too because we have the same IP. Me and SirRazvano are innocents! If the staff will see that we are not hackers, please unban SirRazvano too! Google. saw this trouble. Thanks.

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/EQmD4Y2

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)