[Update 1.3.1 - 2015.04.01] Flagger by nyolc8 (DoubleExhaust)

Started by nyolc8, February 19, 2015, 23:37

sardarji

nyolc8

Some progress made in the process to remake this script to only run at game startup. Which will also bring possibility to disable/enable chassis swinging and other things as well.
The current status is that the modified flags getting applied nicely. But all physics related things getting messed up so basically the cars don't have power at all :D You just press accelerate/brake, and the car just rolls powerless like a skateboard :d

EDIT: aaaaaaand made it working :)) Expect update in 1-2 days :P

nyolc8

so current script which I testing can:
- set single exhaust for any vehicle
- set double exhaust for any vehicle
- disable chassis swinging for any vehicle
- enable chassis swinging for any vehicle

(also the 20 vehicle limit removed :P and the script only runs at game startup then closes itself)

Any other feature you want?:D

edit: I'll rename this script to "flagger" or something like this, because it modifies vehicle model and handling flags. (and not just exhaust related things modified anymore)

edit2: changing the way how the ini works, there will be only one section for exhaust/swinging.

example how it will work: if the vehicle you set in "exhaust" section has double exhaust then it will have single exhaust, if it's have single exhaust, then it will have double exhaust.

edit3: I plan to implement option to:
- make wheels wide/narrow (per front-rear axles) - maybe later if it's really needed
- reverse bonnet, hanging boot, tailgate boot (for car mods which requires one of these) - DONE
- convertible (player jumps into vehicle, handy if you apply a convertible mod on a non-convertible car) - doesn't seem to change anything
- halogen lights (if this flag working at all, never seen any difference) - DONE

nyolc8

halogen lights flag actually works :o

left car has it enabled, notice how it has a bluish light instead of the normal white (right car):

I never noticed this anywhere...

(note: this bluish light is built into the game, I just enabled it onto copcarla)

EDIT:
towtruck front axle fix built in ;)

Benny

Could you line up all your mods you did it a big modpack? I want to use them but downloading and instaling each one by itself is a pain in the ass..
Also where can i get that gtav map that everyone has?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

nyolc8

1.3:
- totally new script, written from zero, new method to "hack" cars. New method is more native, it loads modified data into the handling storage itself, rather than hacking cars near to the player continously.
- script runs only at game loading, after that it unloads itself from memory.
- new ini file structure

=========
FEATURES:
=========

This script brings these features:
- toggle single/double exhaust for any car
- toggle swinging chassis for any car
- toggle halogen lights (blueish lightcorona) for any car
- toggle reverse opening bonnet for any car (for car mods)
- toggle hanging boot, like on SUVs and other cars which have attached boot at the roof (for car mods)
- toggle tailgate boot, like pickup trucks and other cars which have boot attached to vehicle at bottom (for car mods)
- fixes strange front wheel angles on towtruck

Note: Without configuring any IDs into flagger.ini, this script will only fix towtruck front axle.

IMPORTANT: remove doubleExhaust.cs and doubleExhaust.ini before using this!
DOWNLOAD 1.3

@Benny: I'll do it, but then I'll have to update that after each new mod... >< GTAV HUD is a mod by DK, you can get it here: http://gtaforums.com/topic/652697-relsa-gta5-hud-by-dk22pac/

Benny

Huh any fix for this? I use that hud and when i chaneg the radio stations my exe crashes... anyone has a better exe?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

AzureSpeed

one question: will this script also work on cleo 4.3 or only cleo 4?

Wizzer

Quote from: Benny on March 09, 2015, 20:40
Huh any fix for this? I use that hud and when i chaneg the radio stations my exe crashes... anyone has a better exe?
Had the same problem, if you are using the Steam version then you have to downgrade it. That hud reads the song names that got removed at the final update. Downgrading to 1.0 fixed the problem for me :like:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

nyolc8

Quote from: BlackFire on March 09, 2015, 20:49
one question: will this script also work on cleo 4.3 or only cleo 4?
Try it, it should work with 4.3 as it doesn't use any special functions.

Quote from: Benny on March 09, 2015, 20:40
Do you use modded timecyc? (timecyc.aaa ?) Just asking to know what exe you need :D

Benny

I don't use any other mods right now, i have the steam version and 1.0 eng exe..
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

nyolc8

Wizzer

Quote from: Benny on March 09, 2015, 20:53
I don't use any other mods right now, i have the steam version and 1.0 eng exe..
Changing exe doesnt help, I had 1.0 exe as well but that doesnt give the removed songs and stuff back..
Check this: http://gtaforums.com/topic/753764-relsasteam-downgrader/
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

AzureSpeed

well ye you maybe need to download the missing sound/sfx files for the 1.0 version.
although the hud is working for me it just shows me the old songs as text even though i dont have the sound files for the radio stations.
my only problem is just the user track player cuz the UTP cant play my own songs which i have in my folder but idc anymore since im listening to radio seven on ct

Benny

Quote from: Wizzer on March 10, 2015, 05:58
Quote from: Benny on March 09, 2015, 20:53
Changing exe doesnt help, I had 1.0 exe as well but that doesnt give the removed songs and stuff back..
Check this: http://gtaforums.com/topic/753764-relsasteam-downgrader/
I think i will have to do thise since nyolc8's exe made it worse, now i crash when i enter a vehicle as well lol.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS