[Update 1.0 - 2015.03.13] Emergency Lights CLEO script by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, February 08, 2015, 13:59

BeastyBill88

I agree with Wizzer, you have done an incredible job!

Although Nyolc8 did say it would only be visible on our cars and not others if I read it right. Hopefully in future versions he will be able to make it so that it does work on others :D

nyolc8

I just noticed that the game runs without problem for about 2-3 minutes, then opcode spam and it crashes :o

Now this will be hard to find out...

edit: after some tests, 99% it's the advisor light, my bet is that the onscreen realtime advisor status making something...

edit2: it's the new advisor status thing... working on it...

edit3: fixed, I just wrote seven 0's instead of eight in a line... ._. :D Also fixed the strange spotlight bug

BeastyBill88

I can settle for just having the advisor like the other lights on the righthand side instead of having the real time advisor status. But if you can fix it then excellent.

nyolc8

BeastyBill88

:D well done! Lol quicker than I could type ;)

Marccc

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

nyolc8

BeastyBill88: nice:) those vehicle models made for ELM, right?

btw some more changes made in the past days:

- added a memory hack which "moves" the light shadows a littlebit up from the ground, this prevents some ugly "lightshadow half goes under ground" glitch at bumpy areas.

- changed onScreenStatus.X and onScreenStatus.Y in emrgency.ini to get numbers without .0 at the end

- added mainEL.random.time, strobe.1.random.time, strobe.2.random.time, strobe.3.random.time into emergency.ini

- added mainEL.default.mode, strobe.1.default.mode, strobe.2.default.mode, strobe.3.default.mode into emergency.ini

- added spotlight.switch and spotlight.move, renamed advisor.mode to mode.change in KEYS section of emergency.ini

planning to release 1.0 in 2-3 days :)

BeastyBill88

Quote from: Marccc on March 03, 2015, 21:34
WUT wherefrom are that police car mods?

They are from a guy on YouTube I'll try and find and links and post them here for you. I've had the lights changed a little bit though. The slicktop, FBI rancher and the ladder truck I have had edited for personal use. I can try and get permissions of the guy who did the other police vehicles if I can release them.

Quote from: nyolc8 on March 03, 2015, 21:35
BeastyBill88: nice:) those vehicle models made for ELM, right?

btw some more changes made in the past days:

- added a memory hack which "moves" the light shadows a littlebit up from the ground, this prevents some ugly "lightshadow half goes under ground" glitch at bumpy areas.

- changed onScreenStatus.X and onScreenStatus.Y in emrgency.ini to get numbers without .0 at the end

- added mainEL.random.time, strobe.1.random.time, strobe.2.random.time, strobe.3.random.time into emergency.ini

- added mainEL.default.mode, strobe.1.default.mode, strobe.2.default.mode, strobe.3.default.mode into emergency.ini

- added spotlight.switch and spotlight.move, renamed advisor.mode to mode.change in KEYS section of emergency.ini

planning to release 1.0 in 2-3 days :)

Thanks :D they are indeed, as i used to use ELM for SP, but now that I play SAMP more with your mod I don't think they need to be ELM anymore lol.

And great news this mod is fantastic! I can't wait to try Version 1.0 :D

EDIT: For those of you who want the copcarLA/SF/VG/RU & the Ambulance from the original author Rimeau you can download it here: http://www.file-upload.net/download-9527341/EmergencyPack-2.rar.html

nyolc8

First CT-test went without any problem (no crash at /rm, /reclass or /kill).

I'll adapt all vehicles which have config in vehicles.ini. And then release time :)

BeastyBill88

Thanks for all the hard work you have done :D looking forward to seeing what v1.0 will look like on my vehicles.

nyolc8

Default vehicles:

Just some testing, and then release :P

BeastyBill88

I see you used the light set up I have on the tow truck ;) lol. Looks great Nyolc8!

nyolc8

uhmm.... guys... release delayed... :-\

EPIC bug (you would banned for this on CT), have no idea why this happens, but emergency.cs makes it somehow:

(edit: youtube derping for me so link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnx7mfqZkHk)

So I have no idea when I'll release it ><

Ethan

of course you cant get a hydra on main server, but yes.. probably would be banned....maybe

nyolc8

Not the hydra is the bug(I just tested in samp debug), the character falls on wrong world axis :d it falls on Y axis instead of Z axis. But I already found out the problem, partly fixed it (now the character floats instead of falling xd). 1-2 days...