mattiaho ban appeal

Started by matti, February 07, 2015, 13:56

matti

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 6.2 2015
Reason of ban: Suspected of account sharing
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
I was banned because Freddi logged on to my account without my knowledge. Tyler disabled this account because he thought I have given Freddi my password, which I did NOT.
He told me that he knew my password because he watched me type it when we had a LAN party a while ago.
The background story is that we were going to go out the same evening, but we had to leave Freddi at home because there were no more seats in the car.
To clarify: I was not at home when this happened.
Freddi got pissed off and wanted to do something to make me mad, so he logged on to my account and tried to give himself some money. He got banned shortly afterwards.
He admits that it was stupid and said that he didn't care about getting banned himself but he doesn't want me to get into any trouble because of this.
Long story short: My irl pal known as Freddi on CVT who is now banned got pissed at me and logged on to my account to steal my ingame money, which he failed doing, and now my account got disabled because Admin thinks that I shared the account with him which I did NOT.I did not know that my account was disabled until I tried logging in today.

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/pDggLGp

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

TheSandman

Post here: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?board=12.0

Quote from: siggurd on February 07, 2015, 14:02
Just to make a thing sure here, he has no ban ID because the acc is just disabled.
Clarify: It was Tyler who disabled the account AND banned Freddi.
Also, i disabled the account, as moderators cant do this. This topic has nothing to do with you so keep out of it.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)