News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Bugged Sky :/

Started by Matias, February 06, 2015, 01:02

Matias

Since i reinstalled GTA SA i keep getting this weird bug at the sky, it only happens at the morning with certain weather (10 & 11), it looks like something coming out the trailer
how can i solve it?  :(

Ethan

graphics drivers up to date?
you have any timecyc mods that may be having problems?

I remember I had problems similar to this and I just need to update drivers to video card

Matias

I don't have timecyc, only the sun mod, and it used to happen when i had clean game. I thought it could get fixed but it didn't.

And i have the last drivers for this videocard  :'(

nyolc8

it's at the same place on the sky or it's relative to the camera view? Can you show a video?

Nado

i'm sure it has nothing related to graphics video or anything like that, I think it's timecyc, install another timecyc, and what's your Windows? because I had some graphics issues like texture flickering running gta sa in Windows 8 compatibility mode
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Wizzer

Is it possible that you installed a skybox before reinstalling your game?
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Matias

It also happened when having the clean game, and it only happens when facing tothe east, i will get a video asap

nyolc8

Quote from: Nado on February 06, 2015, 15:12
i'm sure it has nothing related to graphics video or anything like that, I think it's timecyc, install another timecyc, and what's your Windows? because I had some graphics issues like texture flickering running gta sa in Windows 8 compatibility mode
A timecyc only contains color(RGB,RGBA), drawdistance(farclip, and farclip fog) and some float datas (alphas, light multipliers)... how would that create a shape like this?

Also using an original gta_sa.exe + samp + edited timecyc = still original timecyc loaded in game. So I don't think it's the timecyc.

edit: maybe it's where the moon supposed to be... Syd, do you see the moon at night?

Matias

Yes i have it, ps2 moon mod, but the bug was there even before getting that mod.

This is how it looks:

Wizzer

Quote from: Syd on February 06, 2015, 16:42
it only happens when facing tothe east
Interesting..kinda looks like the bug shows everytime you see a sunlight, usually things like these happen if you install a skybox and only install the .cs file(s).

Have you tried to rename the Rockstar Games folder while reinstalling the game?

PS: It's not the worse bug you have, it used to happen with me too but it was flashing like hell at one camera point view lol
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

nyolc8

first of all... how do you have sun in samp without mods? What mod you use to enable the sun in samp? also you have ps2 atmoshphere mod too, right? maybe that makes that bug...

Matias

Quote from: nyolc8 on February 06, 2015, 21:25
first of all... how do you have sun in samp without mods? What mod you use to enable the sun in samp? also you have ps2 atmoshphere mod too, right? maybe that makes that bug...

I didn't say i had the sun without mods, the sun is there because of the cleo mod, but the bug was there even before installing the ps2 atmosphere and cleo sun mod, it was like that since the first time i installed it.

nyolc8

So if you remove the sun enabler cleo mod, the bug is still there? It's strange because as Wizzer said, it looks like it's related to the sun. The bug shows up when the sun show up on the screen.

Matias

Quote from: nyolc8 on February 06, 2015, 22:08
So if you remove the sun enabler cleo mod, the bug is still there? It's strange because as Wizzer said, it looks like it's related to the sun. The bug shows up when the sun show up on the screen.

It was there when i played single player without any mods and the sun was there, anyways i will try it and tell what happens.

Matias

Ok. It looks like the bug at the sky is gone when removing the sun.cs mod from cleo folder.
Is there some any other sun mod which isn't that one?