News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CT's plan in 2k15

Started by CarlJohnson, February 02, 2015, 06:47

CarlJohnson

So my words turned out to be a reality... You can see that trading is back!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

SuperGoof

Ethan

CarlJohnson

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

squidgyscapes

I think the server is too serious. When I first joined in 2010/11 the server was full of people to the point where you couldn't even get on. The convoys had 20+ people in them and everyone got along. Yes the server was a bit silly with trucks having Nos and hydraulics but that was part of the fun tearing along the highways with flames coming out of trucks with trucks bouncing around all over the place. The houses where never available. It was fun to try and buy one almost being its own mini game with the server in uproar when one came up for sale with people who already owned properties waiting for a "newbie" to pick up their first 1 slot. You made new friends who you would constantly wait for to come online so you could all convoy together, who would help you out and would make playing enjoyable. I also remember people owning more than one property, trading vehicles to friends and other players and the thousands of car shows and races that happened daily. What happened to this server ? The server that mourned the leaving of fellow players who wanted to play together with not only friends but the whole server. This is what I miss from the server, adding more missions than what we have now is pointless, it just pushes the meaning of this server further and further into the past...... into the dark where only players who where there can remember what this once thriving server once was. In my opinion I think that thinks should be added but to what we already have on the server. Make things more optimised and add more life back into the server, more decoration to the map to make it more visually appealing. Yes I know this game is 10 years old but that doesn't mean we can't keep to what it was and just give it a little 2015 facelift. Sorry for the life story ;)

squidgyscapes

sorry for the life story ;)

CarlJohnson

Quote from: squidgyscapes on March 03, 2015, 02:08
I think the server is too serious. When I first joined in 2010/11 the server was full of people to the point where you couldn't even get on. The convoys had 20+ people in them and everyone got along. Yes the server was a bit silly with trucks having Nos and hydraulics but that was part of the fun tearing along the highways with flames coming out of trucks with trucks bouncing around all over the place. The houses where never available. It was fun to try and buy one almost being its own mini game with the server in uproar when one came up for sale with people who already owned properties waiting for a "newbie" to pick up their first 1 slot. You made new friends who you would constantly wait for to come online so you could all convoy together, who would help you out and would make playing enjoyable. I also remember people owning more than one property, trading vehicles to friends and other players and the thousands of car shows and races that happened daily. What happened to this server ? The server that mourned the leaving of fellow players who wanted to play together with not only friends but the whole server. This is what I miss from the server, adding more missions than what we have now is pointless, it just pushes the meaning of this server further and further into the past...... into the dark where only players who where there can remember what this once thriving server once was. In my opinion I think that thinks should be added but to what we already have on the server. Make things more optimised and add more life back into the server, more decoration to the map to make it more visually appealing. Yes I know this game is 10 years old but that doesn't mean we can't keep to what it was and just give it a little 2015 facelift. Sorry for the life story ;)
I agree with you but instead of blaming the server/mapper/scripter/mick we should be doing something for server too. For me those who still stick around even after what happened in 2013 are the true CT lovers. I got no hate on those who left but I feel like if you can't stay with something when its going through hard times then you never actually cared about it. You say no more fun?  No more good gameplay? No more friends? No more good players?
You could always suggested things. You could have suggested to make the gameplay better. Even in real life you sometimes let go your friends but does the life stop there?  No, you move ahead and have more friends then you ever had. If you're good with someone nk matter how much he hate you, there will be time when he will start liking you because of your good behavior.

Scripter and mappers try their level best. But they dont get the appreciation they deserve and due to which they feel de motivated.

And I really think now the player base have some really decent players.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

TheGame

Mr.majmun

I have to say, I still remember the good old times, you guys know how it was, but the ones who really like the server will play no matter what. I see some big things happening this year, as we have already seen car trading back and a new part of the map, that has yet to be fixed, but I have to say thank you to mappers who give free time to script everything (some people forget that!!!). I also see that there is quite a lot of players on (more than last month, judging by my estimate) and I think that mick, the admins, mappers and scripters deserve a big Thank You from all players.
Just my 2 cents  :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Ethan

Quote from: Mr.majmun on March 03, 2015, 13:02
I have to say, I still remember the good old times, you guys know how it was, but the ones who really like the server will play no matter what. I see some big things happening this year, as we have already seen car trading back and a new part of the map, that has yet to be fixed, but I have to say thank you to mappers who give free time to script everything (some people forget that!!!). I also see that there is quite a lot of players on (more than last month, judging by my estimate) and I think that mick, the admins, mappers and scripters deserve a big Thank You from all players.
I just have to say thank you for that.

Benny

Thanks for saying such nice words ;)

Yes, we, the whole staff team is trying their best but its not always easy.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheGame

You must be the first person who says that. Thank you and I hope we can make this server a better place. :)

[DS]RubbeRuck

finalize the achievements of a good time and buy 10 slots as basic, on the other hand would make more friends and continue my streak of never banned staff never warned

Breaker

I concur, although this isn't the right place to post that.
[country]Australia[/country]
[hide=How2Ebay][/hide]
[hide=Stats][/hide]

Mr.majmun

Quote from: Breaker on March 04, 2015, 00:05

I concur, although this isn't the right place to post that.
I am just saying that improvements are being made and that some people are working hard to make those things happen.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.