Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CT's plan in 2k15

Started by CarlJohnson, February 02, 2015, 06:47

zola0311

Quote from: Joshy on February 02, 2015, 20:13
Quote from: zola0311 on February 02, 2015, 20:06
The scripters won't do these things.Why?Because they are lazy.They wait only the money(for nothing).
Are you suggesting I get paid to script for this server? Because I don't.

I didn't write that sentence for you.I wrote that sentence for other scripters.

+

"adding new missions/classes is an awful lot of work"

Why? You (Joshy) made the pizzaboy mission.

Dobby

I have yet to receive payment for scripting on CT actually. I do it for free, as i said further up if you actually read it properly.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Joshy

Quote from: zola0311 on February 02, 2015, 20:18
Correct. But what's stopping me from adding it to server is the thought of people doing 500 pizza boy missions and never doing them again...

I honestly just don't see the point adding more mission types if people will just use them for the achievement money.

And as for adding pizzaboy missions without achievement, it would be inconsistent with the rest of the missions and it wouldn't surprise me if pizzaboy missions would be forgotten about. I understand having the option to do pizzaboy missions is good but it's a lot of scripting for something that wouldn't be used a lot.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

zola0311

Quote from: Joshy on February 02, 2015, 20:33
Quote from: zola0311 on February 02, 2015, 20:18
Correct. But what's stopping me from adding it to server is the thought of people doing 500 pizza boy missions and never doing them again...

I honestly just don't see the point adding more mission types if people will just use them for the achievement money.

And as for adding pizzaboy missions without achievement, it would be inconsistent with the rest of the missions and it wouldn't surprise me if pizzaboy missions would be forgotten about. I understand having the option to do pizzaboy missions is good but it's a lot of scripting for something that wouldn't be used a lot.

I understand.But the server need some changes..u don't think this?

QuoteYou do realise right, that adding new missions/classes is an awful lot of work, and we do this in our own free time, for free?

This sentence is says this: you are a lazy man Dobby.

Dobby

Far from it actually. When you grow up and have your own place you'll have to pay bills, go shopping, job interviews, work, do general house type shit. CT is at the bottom of my priority list.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

neCro.

Quote from: Joshy on February 02, 2015, 20:33

How about BOATS MISSIONS ?
Thats would be nice and other people will be doing them again, for sure :)

Ethan

do we need to bring up the "mini missions" thing again?

Sjomp

I would like to see something with more statics so there will be a little more competition (not too much ofcourse, it shouldn't be a race :P)

Benny

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2015, 21:31
Yes we do.
@Joshy: if you want the missions to be done "all the time" then dont make them an achievement but make them as a mini mission.
Such as pizza boy, ambulance or firetruck and boat missins. they would be there just for you to get some extra cash and some score. Adding more achievements at this point is pointless.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheSandman

It would be useless yea, but it adds consistency. Why have missions that don't have a goal to achieve? Who cares that people no life them to get all the achievements again, that's up to them because there's a reward. If you don't add achievements to new missions, people are just going to keep suggesting it anyway.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

CarlJohnson

Quote from: TheSandman on February 03, 2015, 07:44
It would be useless yea, but it adds consistency. Why have missions that don't have a goal to achieve? Who cares that people no life them to get all the achievements again, that's up to them because there's a reward. If you don't add achievements to new missions, people are just going to keep suggesting it anyway.
Either you can increase the amount of mission needed to be completed the achievement maybe 1000 or 1500. This way they will not be ignored and be done for much time. What Ts said I agree with it :- what's the point of doing it if there is no reward? Let people no life since we can't stop them but this will add more fun to server like I would really like to deliver pizza to people's house with my friend and compete with him.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

sardarji

Quote from: TheSandman on February 03, 2015, 07:44
I couldn't agree more.

TheGame

It is a trucking server and not achievement hunter server. 17 achs is more then enough.
#keeptrucking

Ethan

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2015, 21:31

mini missions would not qualify under "achievements" anyway. you should be able to do as many as you like and not have to do "X" to get an achievement for it

Somebody.

more changes , game two years old , and I am sick , because they never change anything , spoken in new missions , complain, so server will not forward, and several former players , stopping station for it , just see both houses has sale