Hello again.

If it is really CT,
If we really need more convoys.
Staff must to add this thing.
This thing is not just one command...
Its more.
And this command is..

/Invite [ID]

yes, Its will be more nice, when we can invite someone to join our convoy.
Invited player will have choice. (YES-NO)
Like this: Gabriel[BG] Invites you in hes convoy. make your choice.
Server will starts doing more convoys then this 5 years!
Think about it guys.

Thanks for your atention.

Fox

The command /invite [id] exist already but not for convoy. Its to invite someone in your house, if player stay on icon, u type /invite [id] and he will join in your house.
So, -1
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

TheSandman

nice idea, but different command obviously. cinvite or something.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

georgios

like this idea.. and if /invite is taken ... can be then /ask ... its like you ask a player if he wont to join your convoy..

Xero

There would have to be a function to turn it off though cause I'm sure people will probably spam invite everyone to get their own convoys as huge as possible and I don't want to be flooded with convoy invites when I just want to be alone.

Chink.

Quote from: Fox on January 28, 2015, 11:42
The command /invite [id] exist already but not for convoy. Its to invite someone in your house, if player stay on icon, u type /invite [id] and he will join in your house.
So, -1
[/size]

Command name its not matters.
Main is IDEA here, not command name.
Meybe /Cinvite, /InviteConvoy /AskConvoy.
Here is many variant.

Chink.

Quote from: Xero on January 28, 2015, 12:49
There would have to be a function to turn it off though cause I'm sure people will probably spam invite everyone to get their own convoys as huge as possible and I don't want to be flooded with convoy invites when I just want to be alone.

We have /report Commands for spam Xero.
So its not problem.

*** Here I have another variant if you afraid by spam and want play alone.
Dissable Convoy invite function from /preferences. (settings) like we have here Convoy Password, when we dont want join us random player.

P.S. We have many online admin/mod online for it. 24/7

Ethan

why not use /startconvoy or /convoy or whatever the command is? if I get asked to join a convoy and the same person keeps sending an invite, they are breaking a rule of "do not contact people if they wish not to be contacted."

Dobby

Again, im against this. I dont want to be spam-invited to convoys by players, and no i dont want to password my convoy to avoid this. Its forcing convoys on people, i dont agree with it.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby on January 28, 2015, 14:25
Again, I'm against this. I dont want to be spam-invited to convoys by players, and no i dont want to password my convoy to avoid this. Its forcing convoys on people, i dont agree with it.
I'm 100% with you Dobby....

:trolol: Do you want to convoy with me next time youre on? :trolol:

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Ethan on January 28, 2015, 14:32
Again, I'm against this. I dont want to be spam-invited to convoys by players, and no i dont want to password my convoy to avoid this. Its forcing convoys on people, i dont agree with it.
I'm 100% with you Dobby....

:trolol: Do you want to convoy with me next time youre on? :trolol:
Rofl xD
True +1 for this :p
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Joshy

Sorry but spam is too much of an potential issue with this suggestion and what's the point adding this if the conversation flow without spam is;
  • Leader: you want join?
  • Player: yes pls invite me (but they could just /join here, saving time...)
  • Leader: /cinvite [id]
  • Player: /accept

Instead we should implement more means of making players (passively, not actively) aware of your convoy. Stuff like;

• showing number of convoys or even a featured convoy (could be biggest convoy online, nearest, or one of your /contacts for example) at the top of the /work menu making players aware that convoy exists when they want to do work
  • club convoys
  • I don't really know many other ideas but suggest them if you have any
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Chink.

Again, im against this. I dont want to be spam-invited to convoys by players, and no i dont want to password my convoy to avoid this. Its forcing convoys on people, i dont agree with it.

Mr dobby, you must to read something to say some argument.

*** Here I have another variant if you afraid by spam and want play alone.
Dissable Convoy invite function from /preferences. (settings) like we have here Convoy Password, when we dont want join us random player.

Dobby

Convoys are now ruined by money and score hungry players. So its rare i'll join a convoy anymore. Its not because "us random player".

I did read what you said. Why should i have to have a setting to stop people spam inviting me to a convoy?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Sjomp

Quote from: Joshy on January 28, 2015, 15:06
Instead we should implement more means of making players (passively, not actively) aware of your convoy. Stuff like;

• showing number of convoys or even a featured convoy (could be biggest convoy online, nearest, or one of your /contacts for example) at the top of the /work menu making players aware that convoy exists when they want to do work
  • club convoys
  • I don't really know many other ideas but suggest them if you have any

How about adding convoys that are near you to /w?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview