[TNG]Dobis (scamming)

Started by [DS]ega333, January 25, 2015, 14:55

[DS]ega333

Player reported:

Rule broken: scamming
Date and time: last year

Proof:
So... Me and my buddy Dobis returned to CVT about year ago. After some time he asked me to lend him 4mils and i did because he is my best friend irl. It is not rly scamming or anything, i just want my 4mils back. The reason he cant give me back this money is that he cant play gtaSA on his computer anymore and u may ask - why he was logged in few days ago - i can explain. It was me because he asked me to do this. Neither of us want his account to get banned. Idc if u will ban me for acc sharing or smth (i am just logging in and immedietly out) So my big question is - can i get my 4mils back not banning his account? I dont have screenshot of me giving him this money but i think you can see it in transfer log. If you do not believe me u can contact dobis and he will accept what i said and especialy that money transfer. He said to me - go into my acc and transfer all my money to you. So the morale of this story - he didnt scam me and i dont want to get his account sanctioned and as i said - you can contact dobis and ask if he accepts that money transfer. If you need some his info pm me and i will give you facebook link or skype or whatever

Joshy

Only [TNG]Dobis can transfer it / authorize the transfer, doing it on a different computer / network means that you are stealing money as it's not your account (regardless if it's actually your money or not).

Ask him to post here and we'll see if we can verify his identity without him being in-game. His forum username is 'Dobis'.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

[DS]ega333

Shieeeet. He will be able to post something after 6 days only because he is getting some shit done to his internet (upgrading or smth) but i`ll for sure tell him about this

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview