News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

at ferry

Started by Ribbit, January 22, 2015, 13:48

Ribbit

Maybe something like this will help at the ferry, and the same on the LSI side too.

Somebody.

Would be good if you do not wait on the yellow line and get ahead , make a fine of $500 so everyone would be behind

Fox

Quote from: GuiixD on January 22, 2015, 13:51
Would be good if you do not wait on the yellow line and get ahead , make a fine of $500 so everyone would be behind
Yea, would be good but i dont know if that fine is synced with ferry, because if ferry come, you go ahead and isnt to good if u receive fines when ferry is in docks .
-1 for this suggestion. if u see a person who doesnt wait behind the line, /report id doesnt wait behind yellow line and an admin will fine him.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Sjomp

I like the text on screen.
Don't put fines on there because you will get badass people ramming people over the line.
But text doesn't hurt so I like that :D

Nestle

Quote from: Sjomp on January 22, 2015, 14:18
I like the text on screen.
Don't put fines on there because you will get badass people ramming people over the line.
But text doesn't hurt so I like that :D
Yea Its a good Idea. But as Sjomp says. Lolzz. People will push you over the line as a joke! :D

Dobby

Nowhere in server rules does it state that you should wait behind the yellow line ;)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

georgios

i think is a good idea .. cuz when some players whu are waiting the ferry are blocking the platform... and thoyse players whu are on ferry cant get out... I Like this idea..  :like:

Benny

Quote from: Dobby on January 22, 2015, 15:54
Nowhere in server rules does it state that you should wait behind the yellow line ;)
Its type of blocking thats why is it not allowed
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Chink.

Ribbit

Quote from: Benny on January 22, 2015, 17:13
Quote from: Dobby on January 22, 2015, 15:54
Its type of blocking thats why is it not allowed

Yes, blocking is exactly what it is, this is why we tell players to wait behind the line for ferry in the first place.

Marccc

Or a gate (like the tollgates) that go open 10 seconds after  the ferry arrived at the dock so people on the ferry have time to leave it.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

georgios

Quote from: Marccc on January 24, 2015, 11:55
Or a gate (like the tollgates) that go open 10 seconds after  the ferry arrived at the dock so people on the ferry have time to leave it.
But ferry stays only 15 sec on dock... 5 seconds is not enough to get on ferry

zola0311

Quote from: georgios on January 24, 2015, 19:59
Quote from: Marccc on January 24, 2015, 11:55
But ferry stays only 15 sec on dock... 5 seconds is not enough to get on ferry

The ferry stays 30 seconds on dock.20 seconds are enough..

Benny

Leave it as it is, its fine. Atleast make it so if you cros the yellow line when the ferry is not at the dock, you get fined $500.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

why not make the barriers come up like on the WC bridge. they come up when ferry is not there but when ferry is about to come in, they lower, needs to have enough time to open and close to get on the ferry though

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview