Syd (insulting / disrespect / threats)

Started by BMW[M5], January 16, 2015, 17:19

BMW[M5]

Player reported:

Rule broken: insulting / disrespect / threats
Date and time: 16.1.2015

Proof:
1.st 
-So this noob Syd is mute me for no reason... I am asking my frends for lead money, because i need 3.5m more to buy 3 slot and this power abuse noob Syd mute me and sent me the rules that i need to read it TROLOL (and i didnt see in rules about lead money or ask for money)

2.st
-This noob is say he is offduty,but he is mute me and say me "stop ask for money" So how he can mute me when is he "off duty" ??... please remove this noob from admins because he is litle kid and he come to power abuse on players on this server,because nobody dont love him..  and he don know the rules of the server

Sorry for my Very Bad english.....

With Respect
BMW[M5]

BMW[M5]

oho i get warn from Syd for asking money  :like:

TheSandman

Friends? You asked about 10 people the exact same thing (assuming copy paste?) begging for money.
Two rules broken here;
Quote from: mick88 on November 25, 2010, 22:35
General rules:
3) No flooding, spamming or advertising in server chat or announcements. This includes /me command and different CB. This includes "gz" spam. ('gz' alone however is not spamming, only excessive use of it).

6) Respect other players and their properties. Do not insult or annoy players, do not ask them for money. Do not contact them if they don't wish to be contacted.

You then went on to insult Syd with:

: Line 69827: [16 Jan 16:54:08] Syd received message from BMW[M5]: noob i will report u mick 88 for this
Line 64814: [16 Jan 16:27:43] [chat] [BMW[M5]]: syd give to ur mom to read ruller

You deserve far more than a warn, but Syd didnt worry about it. You are lucky you only got a warn.
FYI, just because an admin is off duty, it does not mean that they cant punish people for breaking rules.

Also, i warn you, not Syd. Dont falsely accuse staff.

This report is invalid.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)