Volvo460 ban appeal

Started by G.u.m.i.k.a.c.s.a, January 13, 2015, 20:55

G.u.m.i.k.a.c.s.a

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 30 minutes ago
Reason of ban: I was speaking in hungarian
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
I cant understand some admins if someone else is speaking hungarian he gets only warn, not ban -.-" :@.When I logged in I just said ,,shut up"

Screenshot:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/150113/1375145847sa-mp-001_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

StarFish

Well, Im not going to rebel against server staff, but as his friend I think he should get only a warn for this. He told me what he did, he said only ,,shut up" once or twice, it can happen to everybody if enter the server angry...for sure, he did a mistake but a week ban would be hard punishment for this...he learned from this case Im sure  :like:
URMJK420

Tyler

[20:26:08] <Volvo460> fogbe pofád xd
<shown rules>
[20:26:19] <Volvo460> anyád faszát fish -- I know 'anyad' is mother, so I suspected disrespect and used Google Translate

<kicked & comes back>
[20:27:17] <Volvo460> jön apám ezért kurva geci -- I know 'kurva' is disrespectful, so I used Google Translate again and made the decision to ban him
<banned>

I'd appreciate if a Hungarian (one that isn't going to attempt to defend Volvo) could translate it correctly.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

StarFish

Quote from: Tyler on January 13, 2015, 23:25
[20:26:08] <Volvo460> fogbe pofád xd
<shown rules>
[20:26:19] <Volvo460> anyád faszát fish -- I know 'anyad' is mother, so I suspected disrespect and used Google Translate

<kicked & comes back>
[20:27:17] <Volvo460> jön apám ezért kurva geci -- I know 'kurva' is disrespectful, so I used Google Translate again and made the decision to ban him
<banned>

I'd appreciate if a Hungarian (one that isn't going to attempt to defend Volvo) could translate it correctly.

fogbe pofád = shut up
anyád faszát = penis of your mother
jön apám ezért kurva geci = my father will come because of this, kurva (geci = a hungarian word for insulting, it means the white thing that comes out if you fap, you know)
URMJK420

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)