Bounce ban appeal

Started by Bounce, December 29, 2014, 21:15

Bounce

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 29/12/2014 22:02 GMT +1
Reason of ban: Abusing bug to cancel mission without waiting
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
Ok , maybe you don't judge the things how they really are Joshy , or maybe you just wanted to do a joke but you chose the wrong person . If you ban me for that thing you should ban all the server for exploiting bugs because im not the first and the last one who did this, maybe scripter should fix this problems and the things would run better in the future. Then i still have a question , Why no one report this bug if everyone  use to do it ? Atleast if you ban me go to check logs from everyday and see how was exploited this bug by others.Atleast  read it , first to take a decision.

Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/Lm1tjTV.png

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.
Yes i am.xD

Joshy

Don't worry I'm working my way through logs, we need to fix it first though.

No one reported it, and we cannot fix bugs that we're not aware of, so anyone abusing the bug is breaking rule 10;
Quote10) All gamemode bugs must be reported on forums. Exploiting bugs and using them for own advantage is not allowed. Do not report bugs in server chat. Exploitable bugs can be reported via admin inbox in forum. Using game bugs for own advantage (pausing, intentional lagging, etc.) is prohibited.

I may re-consider ban lengths for everyone who abused it however this will not happen until we have fixed it and the bugfix has been pushed to server.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Bounce

You started now you have to finish with the rest of them , I wait for you and I just wanna see if something will be did in this case.
Yes i am.xD

Joshy

Quote from: Joshy on December 29, 2014, 22:19
I didn't quite expect this bug to be abused to this extent, getting a selection of tens or even hundreds of missions is a huge advantage over other players especially when completing achievements, and considering banning at least 30 players (that's only about 5 days of logs) isn't in the best interests of the server...

Everyone found to be abusing the bug will be warned by admin message that abusing bugs is not allowed and they must report bugs next time or face ban. You have been unbanned but do not abuse this bug with anyone (even if someone asks you) while it has not been fixed.

I will check logs again when the bugfix is pushed to server and if I found you have acknowledged the admin message and continued to abuse it, your problem.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)