News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Buying club vehicles

Started by Sjomp, December 11, 2014, 22:48

Sjomp

I want to suggest to take away the risk at the leaders/founders to let people buy club vehicles.
Now you need to promote someone and hope he/she won't scam you.

I want to suggest to make a better system for buying club vehicles or add a rule so it will count as scam. C:-)

By a better buying system I mean someone could request to buy a club vehicle and then leaders could accept it or not.
Just like applications but then with club vehicles.

And by adding a rule I mean it shouldn't be the full risk of club leaders to avoid people that will scam a club.
So make scamming a club by breaking it's rules and create real damage to a club banable.
And by damage I mean things like kicking a lot of members, demoting leaders without permissions or making the club lose money.

Andre

do you mean like a system where someone applies to buy a vehicle for a club and if he scams you he should get punished for it ?

TheSandman

No, he means where people reuqest to buy a club vehicle. Then leaders/founders accept or reject that application to buy a vehicle.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Matias

That would be pretty "easy" to do, lets say Player 1 requests permission to buy a club vehicle, he fills a dialog with car name. Club accepts the request so now the player has permission to buy it at the shop, right? If so that's not hard at all, just needs some testings and people willing to do the script side  :ccmas:  :like:

TheSandman

Quote from: Beelzeboss on December 12, 2014, 01:53
That would be pretty "easy" to do, lets say Player 1 requests permission to buy a club vehicle, he fills a dialog with car name. Club accepts the request so now the player has permission to buy it at the shop, right? If so that's not hard at all, just needs some testings and people willing to do the script side  :ccmas:  :like:
I would go the other way around. Application to buy it, if accepted, then it buys the vehicle automatically, and club staff can spawn it without waiting for the player to come back on and buy the vehicle.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Dobby

I feel the entire club system needs an overhaul to be honest. This would be a nice feature to add to it.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview