_]GxN[R5]MANDO[_ ban appeal

Started by Chita1002, December 09, 2014, 01:09

Chita1002

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 01/11/2013
Reason of ban: Ban Evading, Jesus_Aldape
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
Yo solo queria jugar entrando con esa cuenta que usaba en un server pasado y entre yo aun no sabia que mi hermano estaba baneado entonces yo entre y el administrador Stteve me baneo a mi por ban evading sin yo sabes que mi hermano lo habian baneado y ese administrador pues tenia que haceer su trabajo pero yo no tube la culpa y no hice nada fuera de las reglas que tienes que seguir en el servidor pero bueno espero y me ayuden porque es el unico servidor que me interesa entrar ahora y no puedo no lo apele antes ya que andaba de vacaciones y no tenia PC en Estados Unidos por eso no lo apele llege hace poco y es por eso que apenas hoy lo quiero apelar para poder jugar porfavor ayudenme administradores como dijo mi hermano somos diferentes cuentas y nadien jugara con la cuenta del otro ok. Porfavor ayudenme si quieren cualquier cosa solo diganme pra que vean que es verdad.

Muchas Gracias Administradores Por su tiempo que se tomron para leerlo.

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Stteve

Translate:
I just wanted to play loggin in with athat account that I used in a past server and entered, I didn't know my brother was banned then I entered and the admin Stteve banned me for ban evading, without me knowing my brother was banned and well that admin had to do his job, but is not may fault and I didn't do anything out of rules that we must follow, but well I hope you help me because is the unique server that I'm interested for and I couldn't appeal before cuz I was on vacations and I didn't have a PC in EEUU that's why, I just came and I wanted to appeal to be able to play, please help me administrators, as I say with my brother they're different accounts and nobody will log into other account. Please help me, if you want anything just tell me so you see it's true.

Thank Administrators By the time you took to read it.

TheSandman

Quote from: TheSandman on December 09, 2014, 03:59
If one person is banned on an network, all players on that network are banned.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)