Spawn Menu Rearranged

Started by GeneralLee, December 07, 2014, 18:52

Should it be added?

Yes
No
Not like GeneralLee sugested
Neutral

GeneralLee

I suggest that spawn locations menu should be arranged a bit.The default spawns are ok,but club bases are random.

It should be like that:

• Default Spawn Location
  • Default Spawn Location
  • Default Spawn Location
  • Default Spawn Location
  • Default Spawn Location
  • Default Spawn Location
  • Club you are founder
  • Club you are leader
  • Club you are leader
  • Club you are staff
  • Club you are staff
  • Club you are staff
  • Other club
  • Other club
  • Other club
That way it would be easier to manage your clubs.

Baron[DTU]

i think more :

own house
spawns of clubs you are leader of
spawns of clubs you are staff of
spawns of clubs you are member of
default spawns

Andre

GeneralLee

Kake

And i got something more to say here , The spawn list cant show all the Spawn points available in the server ...

From my personal experience,I'm a member of almost every club that got a base on the server and the list don't show 2-3 spawn points in the server..i think maybe size problem which needs to be increased.I don't see OST Transport and CVTM in my list(as they usually are the last ones in spawn list)...so i tried leaving some clubs and then  i can see them in my list

CarlJohnson

Quote from: TenaciousD on December 07, 2014, 20:43
i think more :

own house
spawns of clubs you are leader of
spawns of clubs you are staff of
spawns of clubs you are member of
default spawns
This because most of the newbies doesn't know that they can spawn in club bases by scrolling down and its difficult to tell then this if they doesn't understand English.
Nice Idea lee +1

Kake better make a bug report!

Ps why have you added that option?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

sardarji

I am neutral as i dont mind scrolling down the list (I usually spawn at default spawn points). But if this gets implemented i'd prefer GenrealLee's idea.

Dobby

Quote from: Kakeshi on December 07, 2014, 21:05
And i got something more to say here , The spawn list cant show all the Spawn points available in the server ...

From my personal experience,I'm a member of almost every club that got a base on the server and the list don't show 2-3 spawn points in the server..i think maybe size problem which needs to be increased.I don't see OST Transport and CVTM in my list(as they usually are the last ones in spawn list)...so i tried leaving some clubs and then  i can see them in my list

The list string size is currently at 1000. Max string length in a dialog is 1024. Think increasing it will show the rest?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Kake

Quote from: Dobby[ES] on December 13, 2014, 18:48

The list string size is currently at 1000. Max string length in a dialog is 1024. Think increasing it will show the rest?
Definitely "NO" m8.
But u can show them in next page just like in the Club vehicles menu by giving the "Next Page"option if it can't show all my spawn points in one page. Its better than not showing them at all.

Tyler

The maximum length of a dialog is actually 2048 since 0.3z. (source: Info (Main text)   2048 - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Limits)

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Dobby

Quote from: Tyler on December 14, 2014, 21:03

The maximum length of a dialog is actually 2048 since 0.3z. (source: Info (Main text)   2048 - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Limits)
Thats why you shouldnt listen to me all the time :herpderp:
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview