Noe_Silva ban appeal

Started by noe_gaona, November 29, 2014, 17:21

noe_gaona

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: yesterday
Reason of ban: Ban evading
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
my ban finish  yesterday and im intro and admin/mod ban me

i have proofs :

please unban me!

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

bazingashane0

The database is down for me at the moment for me to provide the links for admins so please be patient.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

bazingashane0

You got 59 days ban left on this account http://www.convoytrucking.net/panel.php?playerid=102&show=duplicates from another mod and then I banned you recently cause of you were banned from when you hacked on this account http://www.convoytrucking.net/panel.php?playerid=5163 not so long ago.

So you want to explain how these people are not you ?

You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

noe_gaona

I m wait for 200 or 180 days for my unbanned im not  hack with any  other account  what do you want?  Only unban me and there is all finish! ;)

bazingashane0

Quote from: noe_gaona on November 30, 2014, 00:48
I m wait for 200 or 180 days for my unbanned im not  hack with any  other account  what do you want?  Only unban me and there is all finish! ;)
Just wait for a admin to reply with their decision

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

noe_gaona

Baron?  Idk  im only intro at sercer with other name and i think that is  Noe_Gaona  and this is all
Why dont unban me? :S im not understand

TheSandman

You have accounts related to you that are banned for cheats. All i can do is reject your ban appeal, its protocol.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)