Andy[RO] ban appeal

Started by Andy[RO], November 13, 2014, 18:33

Andy[RO]

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: now
Reason of ban: breakin
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
RO:
Salut . In aceasta seara eram pe skype . Prietenul meu Mr.Hero a spus frate eu ma las de CVT daca vrei iti dau tie totul . Am fost de acord . Iam spus dami banii prin contacte nu pot intra momentan am niste musafiri . Cand am putut intra peste 10 minute nu am apuca sa dau nici spawn  si am primit interzis cu motivul breakin . De ce ? Eu nu am intrat pe contul lui .

ENG:
Hello. Tonight I was on skype. My friend Mr.Hero brother said I quit the CVT if you want Gives you everything. I agreed. Iam dami said money can not enter contacts currently have some company. When I could not get over 10 minutes I start to spawn and give no reason I got banned breakin. Why? I have not gone on his account.

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Tyler

You accessed Mr.Hero's account and transferred $1,500,000 to yourself.

Did Mr.Hero give you his password?

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Andy[RO]

No bro .
RO:
Am uitat sa spun avem internet de la aceeasi firma . Stam amandoi in acelasi bloc . Poate sa produs o cunfuzie . Eu nu intram pe contul lui pentru nimic in lume . Aveam bani , 8 slot , baza/club . Nu aveam de ce sa intru . Poate ca din cauza firmei sa facut acelasi Ip la mai multi locuitori .
ENG:
I forgot to say we have internet at the same company. Stam both in the same block. Maybe there was a cunfuzie. I do not enter on his account for anything. I had money, 8 slot base / club. Why I had to go. Perhaps because his company did the same Ip to more people.

Andy[RO]

RO:
Chiar nu inteleg de ce sa produs asta chiar la mine .
ENG:
I really do not understand why there was this really me.

GeneralLee

Quote from: Andy[RO] on November 13, 2014, 18:39
No bro .
RO:
Am uitat sa spun avem internet de la aceeasi firma . Stam amandoi in acelasi bloc . Poate sa produs o cunfuzie . Eu nu intram pe contul lui pentru nimic in lume . Aveam bani , 8 slot , baza/club . Nu aveam de ce sa intru . Poate ca din cauza firmei sa facut acelasi Ip la mai multi locuitori .

New translation:

I've forgot to say that we have the same internet provider.We live both in the same flat.Maybe it was a confusion,I haven't entered his account for nothing in this world.I have money, a 8 slots house,base/club.I don't have any reason to enter his account.Maybe it is because of the internet provider and we get the same IP.

TheSandman

I need to talk to Tyler about this. Be patient.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

GeneralLee

Quote from: TheSandman on November 14, 2014, 01:50
I need to talk to Tyler about this. Be patient.

RO: Trebuie sa vorbesc cu Tyler despre asta.Te rog asteapta.

TheSandman

Rejected. Tyler has given me sufficient proof to show that you logged into his account and stole money.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)