GTA V First Person Trailer

Started by Hobo, November 04, 2014, 22:44

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on November 06, 2014, 12:29
I gt on yesterday and once you get n a lobby, everyone is out to kill you, you can't do jack shit in public ones anymore. Made a invite only by myself and rather relaxing, simply because 1. No hackers, 2. No one else to kill you on spawning... Hope to get in with someone this afternoon, he's a guy on twitch.

Did they ever fix the glitch where if you went into friend only sessions on your own, armored vans, crates and shit would appear as if you were in an open lobby?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheGame

Quote from: Dobby[ES] on November 06, 2014, 12:46
I gt on yesterday and once you get n a lobby, everyone is out to kill you, you can't do jack shit in public ones anymore. Made a invite only by myself and rather relaxing, simply because 1. No hackers, 2. No one else to kill you on spawning... Hope to get in with someone this afternoon, he's a guy on twitch.

Did they ever fix the glitch where if you went into friend only sessions on your own, armored vans, crates and shit would appear as if you were in an open lobby?
As far as I know you can still do that so no, they didnt fix it.

Terrorista310

Quote from: TheGame on November 06, 2014, 16:55
Quote from: Dobby[ES] on November 06, 2014, 12:46

As far as I know you can still do that so no, they didnt fix it.

that aint a glitch lol
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Twido

I'm pretty sure that this is a MODE, not how you actually will play. There will be 2 options (I hope) 3rd person & 1st person.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]