News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Anyone have tree mods?

Started by RaceRX, October 30, 2014, 05:04

RaceRX

Currently using project obvivion but theres a couple white trees...
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Ethan

Quote from: racerdude on October 30, 2014, 05:04
Currently using project obvivion but theres a couple white trees...
because those white trees dont have a txd or those for them are missing.. i have PO too

Wizzer

Try installing it via mod loader, there should be no white trees like that :like:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Ethan

There's also grass models in models/generic/grass folder, if PO doesn't have those, then that's where the white trees might happen.

Wizzer

Quote from: Ethan on October 30, 2014, 19:35
There's also grass models in models/generic/grass folder, if PO doesn't have those, then that's where the white trees might happen.
Grass isn't a tree..also samp wont even load the grass folder without using the samp fixer.

@Noah
I tried project obvivion with mod loader and I have no white trees :ccmas:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.

Ethan

noah, did you put the procobj, and vegepart files in project oblivion vegetation  \data\maps\generic.
I have just the vegetation, dont know if I took it out of something or not and Wizzer, what mod loader? GTAimg tool?Alcis img editor? spark or something different?

Wizzer

Quote from: Ethan on October 30, 2014, 21:27
noah, did you put the procobj, and vegepart files in project oblivion vegetation  \data\maps\generic.
I have just the vegetation, dont know if I took it out of something or not and Wizzer, what mod loader? GTAimg tool?Alcis img editor? spark or something different?
Read this: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=25377
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

RaceRX

I installed everything that was in the folder haha. It was a samp version. Only had the whole grass file (which is trees it's where the colors come from) and the dff and txd's for the trees
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice