News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Map in Progress

Started by Tuntun, October 13, 2014, 18:05

Tuntun

I am mapping an island in SF which will have almost all important things as well an island.

It is not completed yet. It is in progress. I am mapping it everyday. After mapping 30 mins i have done this:

Please let me know if you wanna suggest me something. :)

I wanna add:
An Airport
Shop
House Rob unload
Construction site
Water Source
High-rise buildings
A Ship
Houses
Trees and etc.

Invictus

The first 2 are Ok but i dont get the last one, you need to take you're time and design better maps, my opinion.

Cezy

Awesome start.. but one suggestion: like all mapped maps in server got sqare streets ( 90* intersections) try to make the streets with curves like original SA map :)

Tuntun

Okey guys thanks for the suggestion. It is too much helpful for me. And i respect  your opinion. I will think a better map design and again start this. :)

nyolc8

The last image with the floating road looks bad, also I don't like the tollgate in the middle of the road. I mean, it blocks the outer lane in both sides.

Tuntun

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 13, 2014, 20:35
The last image with the floating road looks bad, also I don't like the tollgate in the middle of the road. I mean, it blocks the outer lane in both sides.

Umm ok.

Tuntun

Sorry for x2 post but does this road looks better than old one?:

MeTaLiXx

[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Tuntun

Quote from: Tuntun on October 14, 2014, 07:40

Please answer me that , Is this road much better than old one? Because I stopped my mapping due to the road.

EricStRoch

Quote from: Cezy on October 13, 2014, 18:41
Awesome start.. but one suggestion: like all mapped maps in server got sqare streets ( 90* intersections) try to make the streets with curves like original SA map :)

...but remember Mick's rule : 

"Any roads or lands cannot be placed diagonally. They must be at either 0 or 90 degrees - this is the only way they can be placed on GPS map." 

(http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=514.msg2197#msg2197)

Rubber

Quote from: EricStRoch on October 16, 2014, 11:28
Quote from: Cezy on October 13, 2014, 18:41

"Any roads or lands cannot be placed diagonally. They must be at either 0 or 90 degrees - this is the only way they can be placed on GPS map." 

(http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=514.msg2197#msg2197)

Look at Sandus and Alcatraz  :P

Tuntun

Quote from: Tuntun on October 16, 2014, 08:45
Quote from: Tuntun on October 14, 2014, 07:40

Please answer me that , Is this road much better than old one? Because I stopped my mapping due to the road.

Guys please answer this.

Ethan

Quote from: Tuntun on October 16, 2014, 18:07
dude choose whatever you want, its your map

and Eric:
Quote from: EricStRoch on October 16, 2014, 11:28
thats for server mappers only. people who sho theirs off can do whatever the hell they want